Indeed a Genie

My Wife is a Genie

"You shouldnt have brought a girl here Amber.. You know Dad doesnt approved you being gay." Jackie hissed at me, keeping her voice low as not to be heard by the girl who just magically appeared inside our room earlier.

"I told you,I didnt brought her here.. And Dad hasnt YET approved it. He hasnt diswoned me right?" I hissed back and we both looked out the door of the bathroom where Jackie had pulled me in once she entered our room and saw the girl.

"And neither did he say YES." She then thre another look at the girl,poiting at her, "Then can you please explain how did she get here without mom noticing her?" 

"I told you, she just appeared out of nowhere.."

We jumped in fright as we heard, "Master, are you talking about me?"

Clenching my chest, I yelled at the girl, "Can you please stop doing that?"

"Stop doing what Master?" The girl asked innocently, tilting her head to her right. And damn was I drown to her cuteness..

"Why is she calling you Master?" My sister asked, surprisingly she wasnt flabbergasted as to how the girl appeared inside the bathroom when we were just looking at her outside the bedroom awhile ago but rather she found it more peculiar that the girl was calling me Master.. I mentally facepalmed myself..

"I dont know.." I turned to the girl, "Youve called me that twice, why?" 

"Cause you are my Master.. You set me free.. Ive been imprisoned for 100 centuries and now Im free and its all thanks to you Master." The girl bowed to me.. "I owe you my life."

"Is she crazy?" My sister asked me, swirling her finger around her temple..

I shrugged my shoulders.. "Can you please tell me how and when did I freed you?"

"Earlier. The lamp. You have broken the seal when you rubbed it with your hand and casted the spell.."

I hit my palm with my balled hands as it lighten up a bulb inside my head.. Right.. I did that back at the museum..

"Should I call the police now?" Jackie whispered to me. "Seriously, I think this girl had lost her mind. Look at how she dressed, god, she looked like a gypsy.." 

"You freed me and now I will grant you three wishes." She smiled at me.. There could possibly no reason for this girl to lie to us right? We have no money, she has nothing to steal from us..

"Errr... What are you? Owww." I winced in pain when Jackie pulled my ear.

"Can you please excuse us for a sec." Jacke pulled me out of the bathroom by my arm. "Dont tell me you believe her? Am, come on, she can be a fraud or maybe she's with a gang and theyre going to steal something from us.."

"Jackie, we barely have things in the house. We dont have money either.." I pointed out.

"Well, she can kill us.."

"How can an angel looking like that can kill someone?" I pointed at the girl who was smiling at us. Jackie had just smacked my head. "Im betting she cant even hurt a fly." I continued, rubbing my sore head.

"Eventhough.. we need to get rid of her."

 

"Please Master, dont  get rid of me just yet..I need to grant your wishes first or I'll die.."

 

 

"Dont tell me youre a genie? Cause I'm totally gonna flip if you were.." Jackie paused and examined the girl in front of us whose nodding her head. " you do look like one though.. But still I need proof.. Do a magic."

"I cant just do that.."

"Okay Im calling the cops."

"W-wait Miss.. I cant just do things a nobody told me to.."

Jackie mouthed to me.. 'Nobody? Me?' and pointed to herself.

"But I can do one thing I'm allowed to.. Summon my lamp."

We didnt understand what she said but the girl snapped her fingers and the next thing we saw was a light came out of nowhere, surrounded our room and with a poof sound, the lamp from the museum appeared and it fell onto the girl's hand..

 

"Oh youve got to be kidding me.." As I knew what's gooing to happen with my sister, I walked behind her.

Jackie let out an awkward laugh and said, "She's real Amber.. She is indeed a genie.." Then the next thing happened was, Jackie's body fell into my arms as I caught her..

 

"Is she going to be alright Master?" The girl asked me..

"I guess.."