Hurt

My Wife is a Genie

"Hey.. What are you doing here? Arent you cold?" Amber said still half asleep rubbing her eyes and trying to tightly gripping on the only clothe thats covering her ness, her blanket.

The sky was still dark and the moon was their only light.

She immediately ran out when she didnt felt Krystal beside her on the bed. She was so afraid that her Genie was already one without her having made her wish yet. She was so afraid.. So hurt and so freaking lost when she cant find Krystal in that small house. She felt like her heart was breaking already into thousand pieces, something that she didnt even felt when she found out that Jackie was shot. Yes she was afraid too, got hurt and confused when she knew that but for Krystal.. It was different.. SO different that she felt like her heart was going to explode from pounding so hard inside her chest. And when she saw her wife sitting on the beach shore, she felt relieved.. 

All her sleepiness that she forgot about when she was looking for Krystal came back. 

"I couldnt sleep anymore so I went out for a walk."

"? What if someone sees you?" Amber said as she sat behind  Krystal and enveloped her inside the bedsheet.

"Its still too early for humans to be awake. And besides I can just make them forget that they saw me." 

"What were you thinking just now?" Amber asked before placing light kisses on Krystal's bare shoulders.

She didnt answered at first instead she held her husband's hand.

"What will you do when I leave Stoopid?" Krystal tilted her head to make some room for Amber, closing her eyes and intertwining their fingers.

Amber stopped what she was doing and leaned her chin on Krystal's shoulders. "I dont even want to think about it Krys." 

"I dont want you to be tied to me forever Amber. There'll be a time that you'll need to move on and  have your family of your own."

"Can we just not deal with that now? I want to cherish every moment with you."

Amber forced Krystal to face her. "Are you crying?"

Krystal nodded her head, held Amber's hand and placed it on her chest. "It hurts here. I feel like Im breaking inside. I feel like something was stabbing me. I dont understand why it hurts. But whenever I think that Im going back to my lamp and I wont see you anymore, Im having a hard time breathing."

"Krys.." Amber muttered.. She too started tearing up. The least she want to happen was to be part from Krystal. And it hurts her too whenever it crosses her mind that she needs to lose Krystal in order to save Jackie.

"I love you. I love you so much." Amber said the same time her tears fell onto Krystal's shoulders. The immortal reached for Amber's head and patted her husband.

"I love you too.." Krystal replied, her hand stayed on Amber's head and even entangled itself onto her hair. 

They cried together silently. Letting their hearts weep in deep solitude before Krystal broke the deafening silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Make me yours again Amber."