Prelude

My Wife is a Genie

Has anyone noticed that chapters 1, 10 and 34 is somehow connected? LOL

 



"Who wouldve thought right?" Krystal said as she hovered on top of me and brushed my short hair with her fingers. 

"Yeah.. Cant still believe it myself." I said as I placed my arms around her waist. I could smell her scent. "Still not changing that body soap, I see." 

"What? Its smells nice."  She said as she pulled her neckline and smelled herself.

"Ohh you sure does."  I said as I leaned in to her chest and breathe in more of her scent, making sure that my face will touch her two mounds.

I felt her hand moved along my neck and pulled my hair so I'd be facing her..

"Dont start Stoopid."

"What? Im not doing anything.....Yet." I said as I moved my hand inside her loose shirt. I felt her shuddered under my touch.

"Hmmmmmm."  She hummed, closing her eyes as I ran my hand along her back.

A smirk crawled up on my lips as I knew that Im having an effect on Krystal.

I burried my face onto Krystal chest again.

"Amber..."  Krystal moaned as I started to lift her shirt up... "We cant.. We have important things to do later.."

I was about to take her shirt off when she suddenly magically disappeared on my lap..

"Krystal.." I whined, now that my hormones are on a drive, I dont need krystal to be pulling off this kind of tease on me. 

She then appeared a few feet away from the bed, shooking her head at me. "Not now Stoopid.."  She said teasingly. "Mom's gonna be mad if we dont get down soon."

"But they can wait.. The party wont start till 7, and its only 4 pm you know.. "

She threw me a glare.. "Go rub it off then. Im out of here." She said before disappearing in front of me again.

"I told you Jung.. No magic around here.. Im so getting a divorce if you keep doing that.."

A paper fell in front of me. I laughed as I read it..

Our divorce paper.. Ofcourse.. 

I pulled myself off the bed while shaking my head, tearing off the divorce paper.

 

 

Ohh did I forgot to tell you?

 

Krystal and I are married for over a year now... And its actually our wedding anniversary too..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And yes..

 

 

 

 

My wife is still a Genie..