Her wife

My Wife is a Genie

"Omg Am,how are we going to explain this to mom and dad, thyre going to kill you for freeing a 100 century old Genie inside a lamp." Jackie hysterically said, full of sarcasm though.

"Not to mention the lamp came from the museum dad works at. If someone will know about this, they'll throw us both in prison." I told her. Im pretty much sure that when the owner finds out that the lamp was missing, the first person they'd look for was dad then me since I was in the museum too. God, I dont want to be jailed for rubbing a 100 century old lamp..

"Not like we can tell everyone she's your wife. God Amber.. What are we going to do.. we cant hide her forever inside our room.. Mom and dad will eventually know this.." Jackie let herself fall on ou bed. "We need to tell them we have a genie.."

"Err Miss.. What is a wife?" The girl asked with her eyebrows squeezed on her nosebridge.

"A wife is someone who married a man and who was responsible with the house chores like cleaning.. cooking.." Jackie explained but it only made the girl scrunched her face even more.

"But that's a servant's chores Miss. So a wife is a servant?"

"No, my sister meant was a wife is someone a man marries and tied to for the rest of his life, bound with love and promise that they wont leave each other whatever lies ahead of them." I butted in since I know Jackie's capability of explaining things..

"Ohh just like me? I am bound to you no matter what happen and I can never leave your side since I am tied to you after you break the curse.. So then I am your wife?"

I almost choke on my spit.

"Well you could say that." Jackie interfered. I was about to explain more about it but Jackie started throwing questions at the girl as if they were in some sor of job interview and I was left on the corner of the room, listening to them, stupefied with the things the girl had layed in front of us about herself.. 

She has no name, other than being called Genie for all her entire life. No one bothered to give her a name of her own. Poor girl..

She was a deity before a dark magician who fell for her beauty cursed her for not returning his love. Trapped in the lamp where she had grown as her home for centuries, she had accepted that the only time she can be free is when someone will rub it and unsealed the curse for it can never be broken and that it can only give her a temporary freedom. A freedom nontheless though the duration depends on whom her Master will be.

I pitied her.. Has any of her Master wished for her to be free? I guess people was so greedy that they probably wished something for themselves.. But I cant blame them.. Three wishes.. And you can asked for anything you like.. Money.. Power.. and then the list will go on..

"Say Genie.." I heard my sister said that broke me frommy trance.

"Call her Krystal Jackie." I butted in. The both stared at me as if I have said something ridiculous.. "What? If were going to take her in and tell mom and dad about this, atleast we need to give her a proper name.."

"Why Krystal Amber?" Jackie asked and I saw the girl clapped her hands with joy. "I like it. Master gave me a name.. I'll treasure it Master.. I'll be forever indebted to you." Krystal, as I named the girl, bowed to me again. I unconsciously rubbed the back of my head, feeling embarrassed with her actions myself. I dont deserve to be bowed upon by a goddess..

"Well her skin is as fair as a crystal Jackie and she does seem like a breakable one too. She's so pure and innocent." I nodded my head as I told them my reason.

"I dont get you but seeing how she likes the name, well then." She turned to the girl, "Youre now Krystal Jung. Live it, own it. Like a boss."

"Like a boss?" 

"Ohh it just an expression Krystal." I was surprised at how comfortable my tongue easily spat it out.

A wide smile drew to her lips, "I like how you say my name Master." Oh god, she oozing with cuteness..

"But we got to work on how you call me around.. Master is obsolete. Its now uncommon to pertain someone as Master. Unless youre a pet.. Well metaphorically speaking."

"Metaphorically speaking." Krystal repeated.

"Im off to sleep. Lets talk about this tomorrow.. And ohh, before I forget. Give her some of my smaller clothes. You wouldnt want mom and dad to see her like that right?" I nodded and before Jackie totally drowsed off she told Krystal. "Call her Stoopid, its as honorable as Master." I threw her my pillow. "Thanks Stoopid. Now goodnight."

 

I did what Jackie told me, I gave Krystal some of her clothes and went off to bed myself after my genie had dissapeard to her lamp and went to sleep too.

 

I overslept. I looked at my our clock and its already 7, it was my duty to make Dad breakfast every morning since my mom had to go to her work at 6 and Jackie needs to be at school at 6:30. Im gonna be late to school too if I wont hurry up and Dad will be home any minute now. With incredible speed, I ran to the kitchen and froze as I saw two familiar people standing infront of th kitchen table and Jackie frowning beside them..

"Mom, Dad, I can explain.." I started to walk towards them but my attentions was shiefted to whats laying on top of the table. Wow.. A banquet..

"Good morning Stoopid.. Did you sleepwell?" 

I held Krystal's arms and whispered to her.. "What are you doing Krystal?"

"Who's she Amber?"

"She's.. Uhh.. She's my.. uhh.." God this is so not good.. Mom and Dad will kill me..

 

 

"Good morning Eomma, Appa. Im Krystal Jung.. Im Amber's wife. Please take good care of me." Krystal said before bowing to them.

 

 

Mom and Dad looked at each other and laughed awkwardly.. I had a bad feeling about this..And I was right as I saw them faint.. Good thing Jackie caught mom and I tried to run to catch Dad but I was to late as he made contact to the floor.

 

"Why are you guys keep on fainting? Did I say something wrong? Isnt it how the wife introduces herself to her husband's parents? I saw it on the black box right over there where there's small humans inside." Krystal said as she pointed to the t.v..

 

I facepalmed myself..

I guess no one's going to leave the house now..