Almost

My Wife is a Genie

A genie with a huge appetite for beef.. 

Thats what we found out about Kystal. She loves meat so much. She can eat it everyday without having a bad stomach..  Geez.. I ate it for two days straight and the next day Im out cold.. But she.. She's a monster.. She can accumulate a whole cow for a day and she wont even gain any fat.. Talk about being a magical creature.. She's still damn y.. even when she's eating.. Damn the way she stuffed those meat inside makes me drool.. Not for the meat ofcourse.. but for her.. 

 

Im like ually frustrated now.. Being grumpy early in the morning and moody the whole day.. Youre asking why? Blame this y Genie on my lap.. The couch is huge but she just decided to seat on my lap.. Damn her smell.. Her scent is intoxicating me.. I just cant help it.. She's arousing every god damn fiber in my being.. And she had no idea how much..

Youre asking why again? Yes we live in the same house, sleep in same bed and were like together 24/7 but everytime Im trying to make a move, its either Jackie interrupts us or mom does.. Just like the other night.. I was almost ripping Krystal's clothes off her when mom suddenly busted inside my room just to say goodnight which she doesnt do anymore since like I was 10. Or the day before that when Krystal and I were in the middle of kissing each other at the couch, she intentionally sat between us. Like what the hell.. Its as if theyre trying to stop us from having .. What the hell? 

"Amber? What are you doing?" Krystal asked me without leaving her eyes off the tv.

"Nothing.. Just dont mind me here." I busied myself by sniffing her hair.. She's oozing with strawberry scent.. Too sweet for my taste yet a big turn on for my libido.

What the hell was that? I mentally asked out. I wasnt sure if I did heard it right but did Krystal moaned just now? I sniffed her hair again and this time I made sure that my nose touched the back of her neck.

"Hmmmmmm.." I smirked on her hair when I heard it again.. So she does got turn on huh? Before, I dont know if I have an effect on her since she is a genie and she only response to my kisses which was sometimes emotionless. This is he first time I ever heard her moan and damn was I so greedy that I wanted more..

Everything became so errotic all of a sudden with Krystal's heavy breathing and moans surrounding the living room. I brushed off her long hair to one side to ravish her long exposed neck with my hungry mouth, showering her with light kisses. She tilted her head slightly to her left, giving me more space to feed on. I was like a wolf tasting my dinner.. And damn she's the most delicious of all.

"Ammmmmm-berrr." Krystal's voice just became more ier in my ears as she moaned out my name and I knew my patience had just snapped. My hands started to move on their own accord, carressing her waist. Her hands joined mine as it traversed her coversed mounds. Krystal's voiced hitched, letting out a throaty moan. .. She just put me into overdrive with that, I felt more bolder as I slipped my hand under her shirt and cupped her . Her skin is so hot that Im burning... with desire.. with lust.. 

I started kneading her over those thin clothe that still covering her .. I could feel her s hardened under those sheet and it boosted up my hunger.. I needed to feel more.. I want more..

While Im satisfying my mouth with her neck, my hands were busy gratifying itself with her .. Damn those round .. Her hands went to my head and entangled itself along my short hair while her other hand was guiding mine, encouraging me to do more which I gladly obeyed.

I turned her around, her legs both beside my waist while her arms entangled at the back of my neck. We connected our lips for long and demanding kiss which highly drove us crazy for more.. Our tongues battled for dominance.. , flicking and tasting each other's tongue.

My hands were busy clasping her bra while hers were busy masaging my neck and at the same time pulling my hair. We need to take the clothes off.. NOW.. I need to feel her skin.. As I was about to pull her shirt up the door suddenly flew open..

"Oops.. Sorry.. I didnt mean to.." I heard my Dad said, I immediately put Krystal down next to me while she fixed herself.. Embarrassed, she suddenly dissappeared to her lamp, thats for sure.

 

 

"Damn it Dad." 

"Next time, learn to lock the door, its kinda weird to catch your daughter making out with someone and please dont do it on the couch.. Everyone sits there." Dad went straight to the stairs.. "Its just like yesterday when Im putting clothes on you, now youre taking off someone else's clothes. You grew so fast." I heard my dad mumbled to himself loudly.

 

 

 

"Seriously.. I need a time alone with my wife.."