Family

My Wife is a Genie

"What did you just say?" My dad asked, his voice was slightly higher than his usual. We were sitting on our small living room with momand dad standing infront of me and Jacki with Krystal sitting between us.

"If Krystal can stay with us?" I answered.

"No before that." My Dad said as her moved his fingers in circles, gesturing me to say what I said  before. Geez, he really look so scary when he has his hands on his waist and his eyebrows were somehow meeting on his nosebridge. He looks so angry.

"Krystal's not my wife?" I tried again. Seriously I cant remember what I said before that he wants to hear again. I just told  him what exactly happened last night, from megoing to his work, the file folder, the box where the lamp was kept, me rubbing the lamp, the smoke. the light, me going home and Krystal magically appearing inside our room. He did say that  there's no lamp listed in the inventory, he even called his reliever to check if there's something missing in the storage but, I guess to our luck, nothing.. So it means me and my Dad isnt going to be imprisoned.

"No, not that." I twitched and i felt Krystal gripped my hand when my dad raised his voice again. I squeezed it, reassuring her that everything's okay.

"Krystal's a genie." It was Jackie who answered for me.

"What?" Mom asked, the first question so far. And I bet it still not sinking onto her mind yet.

"Mom, please dont let me say it again. Im sounding more crazy than I already am." Jackie said as she crossed her arms.

"Eomma, Appa, its true.. I am a genie.. she freed me and now Im bound to her and I can grant her three wishes.." Krystal said when Mom sat on the seat perpedicular to us.

"And dont even try to ask her do something, she can only summon her lamp." Jackie butted in.

"I can actually do something, if Stoopid told me to." Krystal looked at me and I turned away to look at my parents reaction.

"Stoopid?" Mom and Dad mouthed to each other.

"What? why didnt you say so last night, I wouldve ask Amber to make you make me a princess. Nah, I was just kidding." 

"Jackie, youre not helping." I told her as I shook my head. She only shrugged her shoulders.

"Ahh, Krystal did you make all the food on the table?" I asked her and she nodded. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Ohh please, I want a burrito.." Jackie whined like a kid.. "Oh please Amber.. Please.. Please.." 

"Well, can you?" I asked her and she just nodded, smiled at me before she snapped her finger. Then just like last night, the room were surrounded by light and there's the poof sound, indicating that the Burrito was now on the table. 

"Thanks sister-in-law." Jackie hugged Krystal and happily skipped to the dining table.

"Sister-in-law?" Krystal asked me word by word and I told her that I'd explain it to her later.

Silence took over us. I observed my parents reaction to everything but the look on their faces didnt change at all. They look so shock and confused at the same time.

"Oh good heavens," I heard my mom blurted out, breaking the defeaning and nerve-wrecking silence. Dad was holding his temple, massaging it. "This is too much to take in all at once.."

"All at once? Dad, isnt it Krystal being a genie and her doing magic is just one thing?"

 

 

 

"Well yeah.. But then we need to think about your future together." Dad said that made me literally drop my jaw.

"You did say youre bound to Amber and youre her wife, right?" Mom said and Krystal just nodded.

 

"Mom, Dad Im a girl."

 

"With a man's heart. Your dad and I mightve not said things to you to show our support but were just waiting for you to admit it yourself. We love you for who you are and what you are. And if a girl can make you happy then so be it. We wont get in between you and your happiness.. And besides, Ive always wanted to have a daughter in law.." Mom dramatically said as she reached out for Krystal's hand and pulled her into a hug. 

"But Im still young..." I whined, Dad patted my head. "Well, responsibility called on you early. Gotta MAN up right? Well, I always wanted to have a son and now I finally have one." He ruffled my hair.

 

"Welcome to the family Sister-in-law." Jackie said with full of burritos.

 

"Come on, lets talk about this three wishes of yours while we eat.." Dad said as we now joined Jackie on the table. Having only four chairs, I ended up standing in between Krystal and Jackie. I cant believe how mom got so comfortable with her. They just met.

 

 

One member had just offically been added to my family tree..

 

Krystal.. 

My wife..

My Genie..

 

 

 

 

 

"So.. what will be your first wish Amber?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Im actually thinking of changing its title to..

 

My wife is a Genie.

 

LOL.. I dunno.. Does it sound good? Cause Im so bad with titles.. 

 

So yeah, how does this fic go so far?

good? bad?

Tell me..okay?