Epilogue

My Wife is a Genie

I looked at our intertwined fingers and the ring on my finger caught my attention. Then I rmemebered the saleslady on the ring shop.. 

"Uncle Matt, can you drop me off to the Tiff and Co. I just need to do something first."

"But Stoopid, Mom's already waiting for us at the restaurant."

"I just need to do this okay." I smiled at her..

 

 

"Goodmorning Maam Sir, how can I be of help?" 

"Ohh good youre still here." I said in relief seeing that the same salelady who sold the ring to me was still there though I think that she's been promoted, seeing how her namplate was now the one for the Manager.

"Excuse me?" She confusingly asked.

"Ohh do you by any chance remember this?" I said as I pulled the ring off my hand.

"What are you doing Stoopid?" Krystal asked me but I just gave her a sign to wait.

'Yeah.. This is one of our company's wedding ring. The one that our senior ring maker made before he died."

"The wish ring." I butted in.

"Right.." Her face lighted up. "Ohh I remember you now.. You were that guy who bought this ring almost three years ago. This is the last one and you bought it." 

I smiled to her. "Yes.. Yes.. I came here cause my wish came true and I promised you that when it happened Im going to thank you..." 

"Ohh you were serious about it?"  I just nodded to her and with all the customers inside the shop I walked back to the center of the shop and bowed to her.

"Ohh sir.. Sir you dont have to bow.. Geez sir.. Ohh gosh" I heard the saleslady embarrassingly said..

"Thank you for selling the ring to me. My wish came true. Thank you." I pulled Krystal and introduced her.

"She's lovely Sir... Congratulations."

 

 

 

"Congratulations Stoopid.." I heard my sister greeted us as soon as we opened the door to the restaurant. "Sister in law.. You look so beautiful as ever." She said as she hugged her.

"Thanks Jackie for these.. I mean you really dont have to.."

"Ohh come on Stoopid, do you really think I'd let this go by without throwing you and sister in law here a party?"

Jackie have really thought about the party well, she changed the restaurant's decorations and added the center stage where a band was performing. On the ceiling was our huge banner hanging on it. Isnt it too much?

"Just a little thank you for those things youve sacrifised for me Am." Jackie said as she pulled me a hug. A little?

"How long are you going to say thank you Jackie?"

"I basically owe you guys my life." She said as she pulled me and Krystal in a hug again..

"Okay.. enough guys.. The guests are waiiting and you three had been blocking the door." My mom said as she and dad pulled us to our seat. As we walk to our table, everyone was greeting us, congratulating us for our anniversary. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Seolhyun standing beside me and Krystal's standee.

"Where are you going Stoopid?" 

"I just need to talk to someone..Come here, Im going to introduce you to her." I said as I pulled Krystal.

"Hey Seolhyun." 

"Hey Amber.. Hey Krystal." I scrunched up my brows.. How did Seolhyun knew Krystal? She even bowed to Krystal. Okay thats just weird..

"Thanks for consoling Amber.. You can now go.." Krystal said then just like magic, Seolhyun became like a sand slowly drifting away then a pendant fell  which Krystal picked up from the floor..

"What? Do you really think I'd let you hug someone who isnt me? And besides, she's just someone I had to make to keep you away from those girls." She smiled at me and entangled her arms around mine. "Come on, everyone's waiting for us at the table." 

I let her dragged me as I shook my head. This girl seriously never failed to amuse me.. Her being this overprotective and jealous is just so cute..

 

 

"Thanks everyone for coming to my daughters' wedding anniversary." My mom started.. "Lets enjoy the evening, shall we?"

Everyone started eating and ofcourse Krystal was too immersed with her meat.. She didnt even change.. She still look so adoringly cute stuffing with her meat like there's no tomorrow..

"Eat slowly Krystal..."

"But thish is sho good..I cant shtop eating." She said with her half full mouth.

"Now what we need to plan is your baby." My drink spurted out my nose as I heard my mom said that..

"Mom..." I whined as I wiped my face with tissue while I turned to Krystal who took her plate away from me.

"Dont want you making a mess with my meat." She said before putting the plate down to the table.

"What? You guys need to give us grandkids you know."

"Mom.."

"Ohh we will Eomma, Appa.. Dont worry.. Amber and I will make a lot of grandkids for you." Soojung said, she smiled at my mom and Jackie gave her a thumbs up.

Dad patted my head. "Guess you need to do some practicing from now on Amber. Good luck on that."

 

 

Oh Geez.. Does even anyone here remebers that Im a girl.. I cant just make a baby, more so with a magical creature..

 

 

"Dont worry Am.. Krystal knows what to do.." Jackie winked at me and somehow I dont really think that what she, Krystal and I have in mind is the same..

 

 

 

 

 

The next day...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Ohh no you dont.. Dont go near me woman.." I yelled, flailing my arms in the air as I run for my life..

"Come back here Stoopid.. We need to get you pregnant.. Eomma and Appa wants us to give them a lot of grandkids.."  Krystal said as she followed me with a flask of in her hand..

"Stoopid.. Dont make me use my powers.. Come back here.."

"NO....................You cant make me.."

"Hey Amber.. Come on.. Give us cute little babies..okay?" Jackie said, Im sure its her idea again.

 

 

 

 

 

"I so hate you Jackie.. I hate you...........Like really.."

 

 

"No need to thank me Stoopid."

 

 

I tripped and fell on the floor and the next thing I know Im on the bed, , tied onto the bedposts with Krystal ginning from ear to ear..

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom.. Dad.. HELP....................................................."