What the?

My Wife is a Genie

"What? Okay.. Okay.. Im coming home as soon as I can Jackie.. Please just let her be.. we dont know what'shappening to her.." I told over the phone as I got an emergency call from Jackie that Krystal was in some kind of pain.. Im worrying so much cause she's a genie.. She's not suppossed to be in any kind of pain, well aside emotional pain I guess, good thing Jackie went back home to get the file she forgot earlier.

"Cancel all my schedule for today.. I need to go back home.." I told my assisstant as she entered my office. "Chairman wants to talk to you Maam."

"Tell Dad I need to see my wife.."

"But he says its important Maam."

"Just tell him.." I said as I hurriedly left my office and out in my car.. Im driving like crzy with almost hitting 180kph.. My heart was pounding so hard and my hand was sweating.. I have never felt this nervous before, ohh well, maybe yes, when my teacher calls me for a recitation when I was in elementary but thats just it, this time its different.. Krystal is on the line here.. My wife..

 

"Damn it.." I yelled out as I honked my horn at the car infront of me, its not moving at all. I tried to turn around but Im trapped in a trafffic jam now.. The hell..

I went out and saw what's causing the delay, couple of cars ahead of me there's a truck which collided with a car on the other lane, blocking the whole road. Just nice.. Nice.. Im just a couple of blocks away from my house and I cant even go around since Im stuck in the middle.. just nice. I guess I need to go on my feet.

I ran as fast as I could to reach home.. "Where is she?" I said one I entered the house. I saw Jackie walking down the stairs pointing at the couch. "What happened? Is she okay?"

"Relax.. She's just hungry.." My mom answered as she stopped feeding Krystal some porridge.

"Hungry?" Jackie shrugged her shoulders as she sat on the couch perpendicular to Krystal and turned the television on..

"Dont ask me, ask sister in law.."

"She's hungry?" Seriously, I ran all the way here just because she's hungry? What the hell? My head snapped back to Krystal.. "Wait what? Youre hungry? Why are you hungry? How can you be hungry? What the hell is going on here?" I asked in one go.. Im really confused on whats happening really.. Krystal is a genie.. She's a magical creature.. few days ago she was able to sleep.. Now, she's able to eat.. 

"Being hungry hurts so much Stoopid.." Krystal whined as she tapped her tummy. "I feel like something's boring a hole inside me."

"That's because you havent eaten anything since youve been imprisoned inside that lamp. Here, eat this.." Mom said as she stuffed another spoonfull of porridge inside Krystal's mouth.

Am I the only one worried here?

"Mom, are you not confused why this is happening to her?"

"I am.. But since we dont know anything about what really is going on, instead of worrying ourselves with things we dont understand, lets just focus on the matter at hand.. Krystal had never been hungry for centuries.. I think what we should worry about is what she wants to eat..what she likes to eat.. what she doesnt want to eat and if she has any food allergy Amber.."

"How can we know that?" I asked as I sat next to Krystal and the latter immediately interlocked her arms with mine.

"Here, feed her.." Mom said as she hand me the bowl.. "I dont know..Maybe we just need to make her something then see if she'll eat it."

"Why are you here mom, arent you supposed to be at the school?"

"Ohh I came as soon as Jackie called me." I heard my mom said inside the kitchen.

"I didnt know what to do, you were taking so long.. So I called mom." Jackie said, flipping through the channels. I saw how Krystal drooled over the gilled meat in a cooking show and when Jackie changed the channel, Krystal pouted.. Ohh how cute..

"Jackie.. Go back.."

"Huh?" She asked me..

"I said go back to channel 58."  My lips formed instantly into a smile when I saw Krystal drooled over the meat again, gulping with eyes sparkling as she stared intently at the t.v..

Cute..

Though she does look like as if she's going to devour the tv too..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom.. I think I know what Krystal wants to eat.."