Nightmare

My Wife is a Genie

"Mom.. Dad.."  I called out as I sat next to them. They immediately hugged me. 

" Amber.."  Mom started crying into my arms.. The solemn chapel of the hospital was now filled with her weeps and sobs.

"H-how.. H-how is she mom?"

"She's still in the operation room." My dad answered.

"What happened?" I need to know.. I was just with her this morning.. My eyes started to tear up.. 

"A guy have run amok infront of the restaurant and unfortunately, Jackie was caught in between while she's about to go inside her car. The guy pointed his gun on Jackie's neck, holding her as his hostage and accidentally shot her. The police was able to apprehend the bastard." Dad tried so hard to be strong but I know deep inside he's just as broken as my mom right now..

I wiped my tears dry as I stood up. "Im going to check on her."  I heard my dad said.

"Im.. Im coming" My mom said.. "I want to see my daughter."

"I'll just stay here for a bit Dad."

 

 

 

"I know Im never really good in communicating with you.."  I started. "But please.. Can.. Can you save my sister? Im begging you..Please save her.." My tears started to run down my face like a river.. 

I dont want to lose Krystal.. Please.. Save her so I wont have to use my last wish..

 

 

 

"We've done all we could Maam, Sir.. Were sorry."

I was able to hear what the doctor said, then my mom's sobbing before I turned to the corner to the operation room. I saw my mom almost on the floor with dad holding her in his hands.. The doctor walked up to me and I held one of the doctors, "Is she.. Is she.. d-dead?"

"Partially yes.. She's brain dead.. Her spine was greatly damaged by the gunshot. Im sorry sir.."

"No.. No.. go back in there and make her okay.. Go ing back inside.."  I said as I rocked the doctors' body.. "Save her..You ing idiots.." 

"Sir.. Please calm down.." The rest of the doctors tried to suppress me down but I was in rage..

"How can I ing calm down.. You.. You just said that my sister is already brain dead.. Tell me how can I ing calm down?" I yelled as I flailed my body off the hold of the two uniformed doctors.

"Amber.. Thats enough."

"But Dad.. Jackie.. They said she's brain dead.." 

 

 

 

 

"You little dumb .. Wake up.. The restaurant needs you.. How can I manage that without you huh? Dont be such a lazy bum Jackie.. Come on.. Please wake up.. Wake up.."  I said holding my sister's hands.. She was connected to multiple life support machines that I dont even know which is which. "Hey Jackie.. Come on.. You said youre not going to leave my side.. Now get up and do what you promised me.. Come on.."  I felt a hand on my shoulders.

"Stoopid.." I hugged her and cried into her arms.. My mom and dad was also crying on the couch behind me..

"Krystal.. Jackie.. Can you please heal her?"

"I cant.. Its out of my powers Stoopid.. You need your wish."

"No.. I wont.. I wont make my last wish Krystal.. Cause Im going to lose you when I do." I held her tighter..

She made me face her.. I saw her smile.. The smile which made me fall for her.. Her warm smile.. "You need it for Jackie Amber.. You need to do it for her."  

"But Krystal.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on.." She pulled me on my feet..

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Were going home so you can rest." She turned to my parents.. "Dont worry Eomma, Appa.. Im going to take care of her." She hugged them both.. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Krystal.. Thank you.." My mom said, pulling Krystal into another hug.. "And were very sorry."

"Its okay Eomma.. Appa. Ive been very happy to be a part of your family. This is the only way I can repay you for everything you did for me. Goodbye now.."

"Im going to miss you." Krystal smiled again before pulling me out of Jackie's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything seems like a dream..

A very terrifying dream..

A nightmare..

 

Is this even real?

Please somebody help me..

Wake me up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love Jackie and Krystal too..

 

 

 

Is there any way I could wish for something that I dont have to lose one of them?

Is there?