Gone

My Wife is a Genie

Seconds have passed till it turned to minutes, to an hour.

Hours became a day and days became a week.

Weeks turned into a month..

Months passed by and it turned to a year..

Another year came by..

Then a year again..

Im already 25 but my time had seized the day she went away.. The day Krystal disappeared from my life. 

I barely smile.. I barely eat nor go out. For days Ive locked myself inside my room and only goes out if I feel the need to or when hunger is unbearable. As if my life had totally ended.

Im living but Im dead..

Im breathing but scarcely alive.

For days Jackie have tried to pull me out of my misery. Trying to make me happy, asking me to go have fun and live a little as I didnt lost something important.

No.. If your asking me if Jackie still remember's Krystal.. No.. She didnt. She never did.. Neither my mom, my dad and the entire neighborhood or my friends. Krystal never existed on their lives.. 

But I know everything.. I feel everything.. Those happy moments we spent together.. Those happy memories.. And the pain.. The pain thats slowly killing me, If not, tearing me apart..

 

"Ohh please tell me youre already dressed Am?" I heard my sister Jackie said before she opened the door to my bedroom. "Ohh please Amber.. Can you please get out of your bed and fix yourself.. Youve been like that for years now. After that freaking gunshot in front of our restaurant. Its not like I was the one died." 

When I wished that Jackie's gunshot didnt happen, Krystal changed the whole scenario with Jackie staying inside our restaurant and a by-passer was the one who got shot instead. Thats not the only scene she changed but she also modified everyone's memories, thats why no one remembers Krystal.. No one knows she existed but me..

"And can you please stop watching that freaking old cartoon. Youre 25 for god sake stupi-.."

"I told you not to call me that again." I cut her off. I knew she was taken aback by the tone Ive used. She rarely see me getting this furious. Its just, after Krystal left, I prefer not to be called Stoopid again. It boils my blood. It pains my heart.

"Hey.. Im sorry.."

"No.. You didnt know what I gave up for you Jackie.. You didnt know what I have to face for what I did for you.. You dont know anything so please stop telling me what I should and what I shouldnt do. This is my life.."

"Am..." Jackie muttered, totally shock at my outrage..

"Look Jackie.. Im sorry.. I didnt mean to yell at you like that..Its just.. everything has been so hard for me and I cant tell anyone about it." I said holding my temple. Stabilizing my breathing.

"Tell me then, after all it seems like everything youre going through right now is my fault.."

"Next time Jackie.. I dont want to ruin your birthday more.. Im sorry.. Come here."  I asked her to come closer and when she came I pulled her into a hug while Im kneeling on my bed. "Happy birthday Jackie."

She hugged me back.. "Im sorry for what I did that made you like this Am.. Im sorry for not being a good sister to you.. I shouldve paid attention to you more.. Im sorry.." She broke our hug and went to my cupboard and said, "You havent ruin anything.. so please dress up now so we can go to my party?" She turned to me and raised the clothes I should be wearing for tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously Jackie.. I dunno whats gotten into your head right now.."

 

 

 

 

 

"What? I told you right.. Its going to be a blast and you my little sister will have fun tonight."

 

 

 

I doubt that..

My happiness is already out of my grasp. She's gone now.. Locked in a hundred of century old lamp, and only god knows where her lamp could be right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Wow.. I had a lot of sad comments for that recent chapter I did.. 

Mianhe guys.. 

Sorry for this short chapter too..

Facing a little heart issues right now.. 

But Im fine.. Dont worry about me..

Gonna write as soon as I find the inspiration to write.. till then.. 

Or probably by tomorrow..

 

I'd write you guys another sad chapter..

T.T

 

SadGrandpaBacon..

Rolling out.

Peace yoh..