Wet, Sleep and Dreams.

My Wife is a Genie

"Holy ..." I jolted up right as soon as I felt cold and wet.. I wiped my face with my palm.. Damn Im drenched.. I looked up above my head and there it was, the main cause why Im dripping.. There's a small formation of cloud of pouring rain just above me..  I held out my hand.. The hell.. Its not just raining its a downpour, like when there's a storm or something..

I turned to my right and saw Kystal laying onto her stomach, her back facing me..I could hear her grunting, my name.. I rocked her body lightly as I called out to her.. "Krystal.. Baby?" The rain still not stopping.. When I move it follows me.. 

"Stoopid.." She clung onto me as soon as she opened her eyes.. "Wait.. Why are you wet?" She asked when she realized Im drenched and even brushed my hair with her fingers. The rain had stopped and the clouds were gone. 

"You made it rain.. Ohh never mind.." She hugged me again and this time its tighter..

"Oh my god, I thought I lost you.. I thought you made your last wish already and youre gone and Im imprisoned again inside my lamp. I thought it was real."

"Youre just dreaming.. I wont ever leave your side.. I wont go anywhere else.. And so are you.." It took a while for me to process it, my eyes popped open when I did, I pushed her by her shoulders to make a gap between her.. "Ohh hold up yo.. Youre dreaming? So it means your sleeping? Ohh my god.. Youre Sleeping Krystal.." I blurted out of realization..

"Are you human now?" I asked her as I rocked her body.. 

"Stoopid, stop.. Youre making me dizzy." She said as she held my wrists. "I can still do magic so it means Im still a genie."

"Ohh right.. Right.."

"Since when.. When did you start sleeping?"

"I dunno.. I never noticed when it started cause I never know what sleep is like.. So thats what you call sleep?" I nodded. "Thats scary.. I dont want to sleep anymore.."

I shook my head.. "No.. No.. You got it wrong.. Sleep is when you.. uhh.. when you close your eyes and feel like your body is taking a rest or something for a long period of time.. The thing you saw where you said I made a wish and youre imprisoned again is called a dream." God.. Explaining is so hard.. 

"So thats a dream, huh?" I nodded.. "But it looks so real.. It even felt so real.."

"How does it feel like?" When her face turned into a confuse one, I rephrased, "What did you feel while you were having your dream?" She fell onto her thoughts as she tried to think what she had felt earlier.. She then hold onto her chest and said, "It hurts here.. Like I cant breathe or something.."

I nodded my head in affirmation.. "Pain.. Its natural since what you dreamed of was losing something important, it hurts, and it hurts ofcourse because its me, I am important to you right?" She nodded. "Youre important to me too.." I smiled back at her.. 

 

 

 

"Have you ever dreamt of me Stoopid?" Krystal asked me as she dried my hair. I changed my pyjama and fixed ourselves a pile of bedsheets to form a comfy matress on the floor since my bed was now all wet..  

"Nope.. I havent." She pouted..

I placed my hand on her waist.. "Humans cant control their dreams.."

"But why did I dream of you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe you were thinking of me before you fell asleep?"

"I am always thinking of you."

"What? Really?" She nodded her head.

"Wow, Im fluttered.."

"I guess youre not always thinking about me." She pouted again, she's so cute.. It automatically made me smile at her..

"I am.. Its just that.. there are times that my head is occupied with other stuff.. Like work.. But I am thinking of you too, I am." Nodding my head as I said the last sentence.

I saw how her lips formed a curved, genuinely smiling at me. "Good.." Ohh how Im so lucky to have her in my life.. (A/N: Sighing hard, smiling like an idiot..)

"Its all dry now.." Krystal said before standing up and hanging the towel over a chair not far from us. We both yawned as she layed herself next to me.. She pulled my arm and made it her pillow as she placed her right arm and leg onto my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I dont want to be apart from you Amber.." The way she said my name was melting my heart.. "I want to stay by your side forever.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Me too Krystal.. Me too" I kissed her forehead before our eyes closed as we both drifted off to dreamland..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Okay, I know I said this is going to be just up to 10 chapters.. But I guess I need more.. LOL I cant really write very short stories.. hehehe

 

And thats because I make unnecessary chapters.. Sorry bout that..

 

I hope you all find this sweet.. Cause I dunno.. I find this sweet..? Or maybe Im just that weird.. LOL

 

So kindly drop by my comment box and tell me guys what you think..

 

GrandpaBacon..

Roasting out...

 

 

^_^9