One last time

My Wife is a Genie


"Make me yours again."


Amber nodded onto her wife's shoulder before she stood up and let the blanket fall onto the sand.

Soojung smiled, wiping her tears away and admiring her husband's luscious body right before her eyes.

"You dont mind people seeing us ?"

"Humans dont wake up this early remember and besides you can just make them forget that they saw us, right?"

Krystal let Amber carried her bridal style, her hands immediately rests itself around Amber's neck. Surprisingly, they made it back to their bungalow without stumbling down. Krystal is indeed a little heavy but Amber somehow managed to carry her with all her strength.

The short haired girl layed her wife on the bed and took her time to admire her partner's perfect body, scanning er from head to toe. 

One last time..
That was what's inside Amber's head. 

Tears started to form again on her eyes and Krystal noticed it, she reached for Amber's cheeks and carressed it.

"One last time Amber.. Make me yours."

Amber nodded, and this time those tears that was threatening to fall earlier found their way to Krystal's smooth skin. Like rain dripping onto the ground. 

Krystal flung her arms around Amber's neck and pulled her onto her chest where the short haired girl cried endlessly till she has no tears to shed. 

The magical creature was crying too as she hold her dearest human, her tears were streaming down her temple, wetting her hair and the bedsheet. 

Both of them cried.. for the last time until no sobs can be heard. Their tears got dry and stains of those shed tears were the only poof that they cried. 

They stayed like that for a while. Silent. And the only thing they could here was Amber's heart beat along with the sound of the sea splashing along the shore not so far from where the bungalow was. No one moved. No one blinked.  Till Amber pushed herself up and stared into Krystal's dark chocolate eyes and saw her own reflection there.

"I love you so much. " Amber said before she leaned in and captured Krystal's lips..

 

Hands started to move along with their tongue. Both exploring, tasting and testing. Searching for all the points where they can pleasure each other more.

Bodies were in heat, on flame and burning. With every move of their hands, every brush of their skin and every feelings they convey to one another drove them to be hungry for more. As soon as they felt each other's readiness, they both plunged in into the eternal abyss of pleasure. Pumping their fingers in one another's core, stretching each other's walls with tears reccurently rolling down their eyes as joyful sorrow engulfed them. Joy for being in each other's arms and sorrow cause they both know that after this, it wont ever happen again. So they did everything they can to make the night the most special night for them.. For one last time, they let themselves get drowned into each other's scent, each other's warmth and love. 

"I love you.. I love you so much Amberrrrr.."  Krystal purred pulling Amber's face towards her as she said those words, cupping her husband's cheek while her other hand was occupied and stuck in between Amber's legs who grunted as she, too, followed her wife to an unexplainable trails of delight. She had just had her fifth of the night or was it six? They dont know since the two of them was so immersed with their love making that they didnt pay attention how many positions have they done and how many s have they had. They let their bodies be overwhelmed with all the passion they had for each other as they filled the small house with their cries of pleasure. The need, the want and the desire for each other's satisfaction drove them wild and pushed them to their edge till they and their juice copiously flowed out of their very core.

Their bodies was long over and done with shuddering and have regained their strength back with only pants and heavy breathings can now be heard from them. Krystal has her head on Amber's arms, making it her pillow with her hands drawing circles on her husband's chest.

Amber held her hand as she heard the immortal said, "Its time." The short haired girl clenched her other fist that was on Krystal waist. 

 

What a way to ruin their wonderful time together..

Amber thought to herself as she pushed her body to sit.

 

"Amber you know you got to do this." 

"You dont have to tell me twice... I know." 

 

Silence embraced them again as Krystal sat herself up and hugged Amber from her side.

 

"Lets do it now. So what I'll remember was the great night we had instead of your tears Ambers." Amber was about to stand up but Krystal didnt let her. "Please Amber.. Make your wish till I can force myself to do it. Cause if were going to wait for more longer.. Im afraid I wont be able to grant your wish anymore." 

"Then be selfish Krystal." Amber faced her at the same time Krystal loosened her hold on her.

"And what about Jackie?"

 

They fell silent again. Both thier hearts felt like someone was squeezing them, making it hard for them to breathe.

 

"I dont want you to go.."  

"But we need to save Jackie."

 

After sometime, Amber nodded. Krystal took her hand and placed a kiss on it. The magical creature then placed a kiss on top of Amber's head and said "Say it."

"Genie I..I..." Amber's voice were shaking. "I wish Jackie didnt got shot."

Krystal snapped her fingers, "Wish granted." 

Amber immediately pulled her into her arms, hugging her tightly.. "Just for the last time Krystal.. Hug me.. Kiss me and tell me you love me." 

Krystal hugged her back, " I love you Amber.." She pulled back and stared at her short haired husband who was again crying. "And thank you for everything." She said and for the last time she kissed her on the lips that lasted only for a minute, short but that kiss was the most meaningful of all.. 

 

Amber cried loudly when the feeling of soft lips on her's disappeared. And when she opened her eyes, she was back in her huge room but no Krystal was on sight. She hurriedly ran to the table where the lamp was but like Krystal, the lamp was gone too..

She cried even more as she let herself fell on the cold floor...

 

 

 

 

And for the last time, she brushed her lips with her thumb. Trying to feel that softness of Krystal's lips on hers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's gone now..I lost her..I lost her.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



THE END.....

 

T.T

 

 

Is this sad? Tell me cause I dont even have any idea..

 

 

 

Guys.. Im just gonna announce that Im going in hiatus next year.. But I'll try to update the rest of my fics.. Real life and its gonna take a lot from me starting early January..  Thanks for your continious support for my fics and all the praise you gave me.. Your comments and encouragements motivated me to keep on writing..

 

 

 

So for one last time...

Thank you so much my lovely readers..

And lets keep our ship sailing...

Kryber all the way yoh..

 

 

GrandpaBacon..

Peace out..