Our song

My Wife is a Genie

"I didnt sign up for this Jackie." I hissed at her.

"You said you'll give me anything. This is what I want for my birthday gift."

"But I dont sing..." My last word trailed off as the spot light focused on me. Im now standing on the stage with microphone in hand, standing next to my sister.

"Ahh hi.. Thanks for coming to my party.. Having fun guys?" Everyone responded with a loud Yeah. "So.. How about something to entertain you guys more?" Another loud Yes was heard.

"Well me and my sister Amber.. Say hi Amber.."

"Hi everyone.." Seriously I look like an idiot right now.. Just imagine me waving my hand awkwardly.

"Weve made a special performance for you guys.."

"We did?" I blurted out and everyone bursted into laughter.

"Yes Amber we did. Were going to sing for you, hope you guys would love this..." Jackie signalled the pianist to start a tune. The lighting got a little dimmer, and the atmoshpere became romantic.. form being all geared partying to slow,sweet and swaying atmosphere.

My ears perk up when the tune that the pianist was playing was somehow familiar.. No.. I mean.. Its not just familiar.. I know it by heart.. I can even sing and play this song with eyes closed.

"Thought you'd prefer this song." Jackie whispered to me.

I just smiled at her as I prepare myself to sing.. God Im so nervous.. I dont really sing in front of a crowd and this is the first time actually, not that Im not good cause I am but still Im nervous.. I breathe in before opening my mouth to sing my lines..

 I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

 

I looked at Jackie who's just smiling at me,encouraging me to continue singing my next line.

 

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

 

Now with more feelings and more confidence, I sang with all my heart hoping that my Genie would hear me wherever she probably might be right now.

 

 A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

 

I looked back at Jackie but she's not beside me anymore. She left me alone in the stage. Ohh Im so going to kill her after this.. The song was still playing and everyone was waiting, anticipating for me to continue. I was about to sing again but the light was turned off and it focused on the staircase. No one was there but someone started singing Princess Jasmine's lines.

 

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear

 

"Kry-Krystal?" I stuttered as I saw the one singing walking down the stairs with her long white gown.. Damn she's so beautiful.. I am not dreaming,am I? I blinked once, twice and when Im still unsatisfied I rubbed my eyes just so I can make myself believe that she's real.


That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

 

 

I didnt forget to sing my line even though Im stunned right now. She's real.. Krystal is back. She's back.. With tears now streaming down my cheeks and the light was again focused on me I jumped down the stage and meet her half way to the center of the hall.

(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

 

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

 

Now were face to face and I just cant stop myself from crying and so was she.

 

 

A whole new world

 

(Don't you dare close your eyes) I raised up her chin and wiped her tears away.


 

A hundred thousand things to see


 

I held her hand. Her soft warm hands that Ive missed so much.. (Hold your breath, it gets better)

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back
To where I used to be

 

We kept singing, with our hearts full of joy and happiness. I dont know how did this all happen.. But she's here.. 

 

Krystal:  A whole new world
Me:  Every turn a surprise

Me: With new horizons to pursue

Krystal: Every moment gets better

 

 

And if this is just a dream,please dont wake me up..

 

I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
 Let me share this whole new world with you

 

 

I stared at her and she stared back, for a moment there, I fogot that were being watched right now.. But I dont care.. Let them see this magical thing we called love.

 

 

Me:   A whole new world
Krystal:   A whole new world

 

I smiled at her and she smiled back.. God how I longed for this beautiful creature in front of me..

 


Me:  That's where we'll be
Krystal:  That's where we'll be

 

I kissed her hand.. Ohh how I missed the scent of her skin..


Me:  A thrilling chase
Krystal:  A wondrous place

 

Both: For you and me

 

I didnt wait any longer, as soon as we finished singing I pulled her by her waist and kissed her.. I conveyed every emotions that Im feeling right now with that kiss.. I could hear eveyone cheered for us.

 

 

 

"I didnt know you can sing." I said as we broke off from the kiss, both panting and catching our breath. There's so many things I wanted to ask but it can wait..

 

 

"You never asked." Krystal was about to kiss me again after she pulled my colar but..

 

 

"Ohh can you please go get yourselves a room." My usual er sister.. "And thanks for the birthday gift.."

"Hmmm?" I asked, confused at what my sister said.

"Just to see you happy like this isnt even worth a thousand birthday gifts Amber.. Cause its priceless." She patted my head and turned to Krystal. "Glad to finally have you back sister in law. Now I guess its time for you to bring back Stoopid's wife?"

 

Krystal smiled and nodded her head, she snapped her fingers and I knew that she just modified everyone's minds again..

 

 

 

 

My Genie is definitely back..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



So who expected that song? LOL

Because everyone had been so very kind to read, subscribe and upvote this fic..

Now I brought back GenieStal.. Happy now?

Lets celebrate a new year with happy Kryber.. 

 

Woohoo

*throws confettis*