Secret

My Wife is a Genie

"She's so cute...Look at this Jackie.. Look at this." I heard Krystal excitedly said, pointing at the album in her lap.

My eyes propped up as I saw what they are looking at. I hurriedly took off my shoes and placed the food bag down the floor. "Where did you get that?" I yelled at them then I pulled the album and hid it behind me. 

"Yah Stoopid..." Both of them stood up and crossed their arms at me. "Youre so killjoy you know.. There's nothing to be embarrassed with your baby pictures.. Youre so cute.. Why didnt you show it to me before?"

"Yeah, Come on Amber. Let Krystal see your baby pictures. She already saw mine, mom's and dad's as well."

"I told you Jackie.. I dont want you guys touching my stuffs.. And I hid this at the attic. How on earth were you able to find this. How many have you seen?" I know my voice raised a little bit higher than usual, but I really dont like it when someone's meddling with my things, specially my baby pics.. I dont want Krystal to see any of it..

"You came in even before we finish looking through that." Krystal answered.

"Jackie, You know why I hid all these stuffs right?"

"Amber, its just a photo album. Why are you making a big deal out of it?" 

I turned to Krystal, totally ignoring my sister. "And you Krystal, you cant always meddle with all my things. We have something called personal spaces. And this.. This is one of those." I raised the album in my hand. "Dont ever cross the line again." 

"Im sorry." Krystal said before she dissappeard.

"Krystal come back here, Im not done talking to you yet." But Krystal didnt came back.

"You know Amber, youre stupid. Really stupid. You didnt have to treat her like that. She saw the pictures, so what? Dont tell me you havent got over her? I cant believe you Amber. Havent you noticed? Krystal's having emotions now." Jackie said before she left.

 

 

"Krystal? Please talk to me." I pleaded, peeking through her lamp hole. I see Krystal sitting on her own bed, sulking.

"Hey, Im sorry Krystal.. Im sorry. Come on. Please come out of the lamp and talk to me." She didnt moved an inch.

"Please Krystal. Dont make me do this." I have been trying to persuade her to talk to me but she's still not moving a limb.

"Okay, you asked for it.."

"Genie. Come out of the lamp. Now." it wasnt a plead anymore but an order.

Being her master, Krysatl has no right to refuse to do what I told her to do, so she end up appearing in front of me.

I pulled her into a hug when I saw her face all sad and at the same time hurt. I guess I overdone it. I didnt mean to, I was just mad.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you like that. I was just upset and all. I dont really like what happened but still what I did was wrong. Yelling you like that was wrong."

"You didnt know anything, yet I came over you like a hurricane and Im sorry for that."

"I didnt know that the photo album was tht important to you Amber."

I pushed our bodies away so I can look at her face, "I just dont like you to see my baby pictures..."

"But youre super duper cute Stoopid."

"And this." I told her as I picked up another photo album. I sat her on my bed and I knelt in front of her, opening the album on her lap.

"These were my pictures when Im in highschool."

"Whose this?" Krystal asked pointing at a picture of me and another girl hugging me from behind.

"She's my bestfriend. She died before our junior year. She's the first ever friend I made in highschool. She made my life easy that time while I was being bullied. My parents and Jackie didnt know. I didnt told them. I hid all this cause I dont want to remember that part of my past. She was the one who made me go to school despite all the hardships I went through back then. And I was so heart broken when she left me." Krystal wiped my tears away.

"You love her Stoopid?" I nodded and I felt her hand stiffened.

"I love her like a sister. Like how I love Jackie." I elaborated and I saw her smiled. 

She patted my head, "Good."

I closed the photo album as I held her hand. "Sorry for getting mad at you like that. I promise I wont do that again."

"And I promise not to touch your things again."

"No its okay, Im going to share you all my secrets from now on. Youre my wife after all." I leaned in and kissed her lips. It started to deepened as she initiated the tongue movement then our hands started to roam, feel and caress. I was about to lay her on the bed when we heard knocks on the door.

 

"Amber, Krystal.. Dinner."

 

I flicked my tongue inside my mouth as she giggled and stood up.

 

"Jackie has such a good timing, right?"