A Genie's wish

My Wife is a Genie

"How romantic Ms. Jung, but I'll appreciate it more if you and Ms. Liu will stop eye-ing now so I can start my class." Our proffessor sarcastically said making all my classmates bursted into laughter..

Krystal bowed and went to the empty seat two chairs in front of me. When the class started, I didnt had time to question her so I wrote a note and asked my classmateto pass it to her.

 

What are you doing here?

 

She wrote on it and passed it back to me.

 

I told you Im going to keep an eye on you.

 

It was like a tag of war where we kept writing back and forth to each other with me asking questions and her answering all of it, till our teacher intecepted it himself.

 

"Okay,you two.. Out. Detention room." She scribbled something and gave it to Krystal. He raised his eyebrow at me and pointed at the door. "I'll see the two of you after half an hour. Make sure I see you there."

 

"Aissh.. Im going to kill Jackie.. Really. Im going to kill her.. And you.. Why did you even listen to her? She's crazy!!" I told her once were out of the room and walking towards detention room. This is the first time in my four years as a student have I given detention. Not like Im the smarty pants kinda like students but Im okay being the average, you know with no bad records of sort. 

And Im blaming all this to Jackie. She's always the one who put bad ideas to Krystal's innocent mind. She's too innocent that she'll do anything you'd tell her, specially when it comes to me. Two nights ago, Jackie taught Krystal education.. Good Lord. Education.. She's a genie for god's sake.. She dont need that..  And guess what Krystal did, she sneaked onto my bed and asked for . Not that I dont like it but Geez.. She doesnt even know what that really is.. Im sure Jackie taught her all the rated 18 things she shouldnt even learn in the first place.

"But what she said is true, I saw it on tv. Most husbands leave their wife because someone seduces them away. I dont want that to happen to us." Krystal pouted. Ohh damn that's just cute.

I shook my head. Its not the time to pinpoint her cuteness.

"So you just decided to magically enter yourself here at school?" I whispered the M word just so no one can hear it. Krystal nodded her head.

"Youre always out of the house and Im all alone there. Its sad Amber. Watching tv while I wait the clock to turn 8 just so I can see you.. Its sad to be alone in that big house. Its no difference being imprisoned inside my lamp." Krystal's voice was sad and it struck something inside Amber. She's been inside that lamp for so long, alone by herself and now that she's free, Amber hid her to the real world. She never did took her out to places Krystal said she wants to go to.. Like the park, the mall. Krystal can only see everything on tv.. For almost two week together,Krystal learned about her new world through the television and through her and her family's story but no one had thought of taking her outside the house. They've been really busy with their own new world that they had forgot Krystal's own simple wish for herself.. To see the world with her own eyes.. To feel her surroundings by her own hands.. A simple wish that Amber had neglected...

"Sorry." Amber pulled Krystal into a hug..

"Is a hug a form of love too?" Krystal innocently asked as I let her go. "Cause I saw husbands hugged their wives on tv. Eomma likes to hug Appa too."

"Sort of, I think? You hug someone you love. Kinda like it..Yeah.." Amber said, doesnt really know how she explain things she dont really know how. Since Krystal came, she had been questioning some things in her life too. Simple things that one wont even think of as a great deal.. things that you know but you really dont understand the real meaning.. the real worth.. Just like Love.. Amber knows love, atleast she think she do but she cant explain it to Krystal.. When she tries to, one question was thrown after another till she's lost with her own explanation, so she ended up affirming to whatever questions Krystal has.. Just like now.

"So you love me?"

I nodded my head.

"Yey.." She exclaimed and threw herself at me. "Cause I love you too."

I mentally laughed at how innocently cute she was when she said that.. She might not understand what love really is.. but  I guess she's getting a hang of how it feels.. Though Im not sure if were on the same page here.. But who cares.. She's mine.. 

I pulled back, with our hands still planted on our waists. My hormones started kicking in as my eyes settled on her pink lips.. I was about to lean in for a kiss but our attention was caught by our proffessor whose walking towards us as he yelled..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"PDA.. You two.. Guidance office.. NOW."