What's with Taemin?

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

We were brought to the nearest clinic in the area after Taemin left unconscious.

"What were you guys doing? What's going on?" I asked them. Taemin is still lying in his bed silently sleeping after the doctor cures his bleeding forehead.

Seems like no one wants to answer my question. It still puzzles me. Why are they running?! Why are they so worried about Taemin running after those guys? Why do Taemin need to hide from those guys?

Until, Onew started to speak. As usual, Onew being the oldest among them has all the courage to speak up.

"Taemin is in a big fight with those gangsters."

"Gangsters?" I gasped

"They were after him." Key briefly uttered.

I looked at them so puzzled. Jonghyun and Minho can't just talk. What's their problem for real?

-

Onew gazed at my knee just to change the topic perhaps "Are you feeling okay now?" He asked.

I just nod propoundedly.

I sighed. I gulped.

"Why are they running after him?" I again asked. What's it to me? Nothing. "I am just curious. They won't waste a time chasing him if there's no reason." I explained.

Key began to key in. "Taemin was involved in the Namsan High Case." 

I frowned. Namsan High Case? The case that my father investigate in before. 

"Yah! Please watch your word Key!" Jonghyun scolded him.

"He was the witness and through him the leader of those gangsters was put into jail." Jonghyun explained.

'That's why they were running after him? To take revenge?" I mutter.

They nod.

I shook my head n disbelief. They're scary.

 

"Is that the reason why he has scars on his face?" I again asked

"Definitely." Key briefly answered.

"We're very sorry. You were involved on this." Onew apologized.

-

I didn't wait for Taemin to wake up. I need to hurry back home because my mom might worry. But I am more worried about my bruises on my arms and knees. My mom would go frantic about it.

--------------------

 

I arrived home earlier than my parents. *phew*

 

And after an hour, here's mom.

"Time for dinner Sulli!!" She calls me.

 I came down just in a right time for dinner. My mom saw my wounded knees and arms.

"Omo! What happened to you?" She asked.

 

WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL? THAT SOMEONE BUMPED ME? THEY WON'T LET THIS PASS FOR SURE.

 

"I just slipped at the street. I don't know that roads around here are slippery." I giggled it fake.

My mom sighed.

 

"Where's dad?"

"As usual, he's busy at the police station." she answered.

"Do you know about the case he handled last month? About the thing?" I asked out of the blue

She's trying to gather her thoughts. "Ummm... he has a lot of cases last month.. though I can't remember a certain case.Why?" she answered

"Nothing." I just focused my attention to the food.

"Oh, Sulli by the way, I forgot to do the grocery a while ago...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter