Relationship Training II

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

It's our second day in the island. I could not talk to Sulli that much because he's always sticking with Luhan and I hate that. Well, I just let them.

Na Eun came by and approached me as I am having a coffee at the garden side.

"coffee during winter morning is perfect." she barged in

I frown.

She sits infront me.

Long awkward silence...till she spoke up again.

"I didn't know that our fate is to be just like this... I never wished it."

I looked at her and examines her facial expression. She looks like she wants a reconciliation. She hurts me but I give her more than a hard time. 

"I'm sorry. Things turned as what they appears to be... less we expect it." I mumbled.

She nods. "I'll be leaving the country after our graduation."

"Why?"

"To study."

"Good for you then. I know from the beginning that's what you really wanted."

She chuckles... "You give me reasons to continue pursuing it so.. Thanks."

Is she being sarcastic? I cleared my throat.

She again spoke "But I did love you"

She sincerely looks me in the eye. 

"I also did... It's just that our relationship really didn't worked out."

she nods. "I know.. I know you are more capable of doing things you didn't do when we're together..."

I looked at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter