Let's have a real date

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

It's 8 in the evening when I went to Na Eun's place. There's only Eunji and Na Eun around. The rest hasn't arrived yet.

"My cousin asks you to go to the backyard." Na Eun mouthed as soon as she saw me.

I immediately do as told. It's my first time at Na Eun's backyard.

There I see Luhan sitting at the bench. There's a table set up beside him and at the top of the table are the materials we brought a while ago.

I ease a smile.
He smile back.

He stood up.

"I've been calling you. Did you receive my text message?" He asks.

Oh my! How can i? I left my ty phone at Taemin's house. And I don't have the courage to get it back. Fml.

I gave him a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, I misplaced my phone at home that's why."

Good thing, Taemin didn't answer his phone calls.

"Ahh.. I see. Come on, let's do the candlelight set up. Na Eun and Taemin will use it later." he smiled.

We started fixing the materials. The set up should be romantic, as required from Eunji's point of view, and everything should be spectacular. And Luhan knows how to turn everything in its spectacular mode.

He teaches me this and that. The position of the plates, spoons, glass and everything that is needed. So I didi what he say.

There should be a beautiful candle standing out in the middle.

Everything's ready and all we need now are the actors who will portray the much anticipated 'date scene' of the lead roles.

*Sigh*

He sits at one side of the rounded table that we set up.

"Sit." He commanded.

"No thanks. I will ruin the arrangements." I answer.

He smiled.

"It's okay. It's not the actual performance anyway. It's just for practice. Come on. For you to experience it how it feels to have a date." Luhan grins

Well, that Idea knocks my head off. For me to experience? What a kind of insult is that Luhan? I've always dream of us before but I think that even dreaming of it will only just turn into a fake one.

So I start pulling the stool.

"No. Wait!!" he mumbled as he stood up to help me pull it and then....

"Have a sit." such a gentleman act.

I shrugged.

Wishing it is REAL.

It was awkward sitting infront of him with that kind of stuffs around us.

I think I am slightly blushing.

He lit up the candle in the middle.

"Omo! You'll waste the candle, Luhan-sshi!" I utter.

He smile. "It's okay. I bought a lot of candles."

"Aigoo..." I murmur.



 

 

 

"What's your ideal date, Sulli-sshi?" he asks out of the blue.
 

Overthinking. Imagining. Internalizing.

As I am browsing my mind for an ideal date, a joyride came flashing on my thoughts. A small talk facing the Han River and the guy will lend his jacket to me because it's already getting cold.

Jacket? his jacket, I haven't returned it yet.

Sh*t!! What was that?! Taemin's face came flashing. Hell no!!

I shook my head.

"I just want it simple. A drive around Seoul in a windy night is fine." I said.

Crap it! Sulli!!! Why did I said that? Stupid! My date with you Luhan, should be as romantic as this!

 

He looked me in the eye. With a smile still flashing in his eyes.

It's uncomfortable to be stared at that way and I'm gonna melt anytime.

"You really haven't dated anyone before?!" He asks with much much much curiosity in his eyes.

I don't know what to say. Have I not?! Does he not like the idea? Well, to be honest I want random moments because they are special and it happens once in a blue moon.

I simply nod.

"Really?! For real?!" he again asks.
"You seem to have a nice ideal date." he added

Aish!

"Yes. I haven't dated anyone before. Not with who you think."

"What?! Who were I thinking? hmmm?" He sarcastically asks.
 

I overthink of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter