A bad boy can't be trusted

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

Taemin is the most stupid person I've ever met in the name of love.

I can't believe that he'll do the miracle for himself.

Me too. If I could, I would also give my own heart to her. But I can't and that's what makes me coward. I want to offer this heart but I can't stand seeing Sulli blaming herself for the rest of her life. If her survival is only what means to Taemin, for me is her happiness is that really matters. She wants to be happy but not this way. Never did she wish to survive when someone has to claim his life for that survival. And that is what Taemin should know.

Monday at 11 in the evening, the plane will take off.

It took me almost a day to reach America. I immediately followed Taemin but this is what I hated the most, I don't know where to start. I don't know why But I really feel he has booked a place to a hotel near a hospital where Sulli will be confined, so I booked also myself for one room.

And I am not mistaken. He's there at the hotel café all alone. I approached him.

"If you want to see her happy, don't continue what you're planning." I said. He's in shock to see me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"To guide you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter