The Bad Boy attack has started

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

"Yah! Who's the guy you're talking with a while ago? Is he your boyfriend? You reported what happened to your boyfriend? Ok Ok. I'll do it. Whatever you say and ask, I'll do it. Just forgive me and please talk to me." I keep on blabbering this and that but she's not responding. She's just ignoring what I say.

Damn this girl for making it hard for me. Why am I doing this?

This will form part of the plan but my pride is more important than any plan in this world and I just can't let her go.

Instead of telling me what she wants, she keeps on ignoring me instead, like I am not around.

This is driving me crazy. After the cleaning is done, I approached her... giving a sight of hell, I know she wouldn't love what am I able to do, so listen very carefully Sulli.

"I'll do everything to be forgiven but if that's to be ignored, forget it I will just be your enemy forever." I mouthed and walked away.

She didn't even run after me. What a cold-hearted girl.

 

 

Sulli, you won't like me to be your enemy.
I am not as bad as you think. I AM WORST.

___________

I went back to the room.

I pushed away the chair and the desk on my side. I placed it beside anyone, or to Victoria because it's the nearest place to drag.

"What are you doing?" Victoria frowned. Minho and Onew looked at us.

"Yah... did she annoy you?" Onew asked. I didn't answered them. I just put my headphone on and Ignore what they are talking about.

 

 

"Sulli!!" I hear Onew calling her name.

 

I gave her a quick gaze.

She looks pale and weak. I don't know if she's tired or whatever. I don't care anymore.

 

 

Here comes Na Eun again.

But just before she utter what she have to say ---

 

"I'll continue doing the play. You don't have to brag it all the time." I uttered. Not giving anyone a look. Just staring at sleeping Minho who's infront of me.

"arasso. We'll be having a practice tonight anyway." she simply replied.

 

_______

During the lunchbreak.... I approached Victoria and Minho at the Canteen taking lunch together.

"Yah. You're caught cheating!!!"  I joked at them. Minho just gave me a deadly glare. I laughed.

Even the situation for us is odd or weird, we still remained friends. Minho knows that I have no feelings for Victoria and I know how Minho loves Vic.

"Yah! What happened with you two a while ago? Why did you ditc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter