Responsibility

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

 

 

 

 

Today is our examination. Tomorrow starts our winter break!

 

I went early to school. I think I have prepared myself well.

 

30 minutes before the exam starts and SHINee is already here. Have they prepared themselves well? I don't think so.

 

 

Good thing. Victoria is already here. She looked so tense.

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. She just look at me and eased a forced smile.

Maybe, she's not prepared. She haven't been here at school for several days.

 

I shrugged.

 

Just a little while, here comes our proctor, carrying thick exam papers and answer sheet.

 

She patted the table and there she put the papers on.

 

"Ok class, be ready." She briefly warns as she adjusted the thick lenses of her eye glass.

 

I put my gaze to Taemin and he looked relaxed.

 

"Why?" He asked and give me a what-are-you-looking-at stare.

 

I sighed and didn't give him an answer. I just wanted to tell him Goodluck but it seems that his condition doesn't need any goodluck words at all.

 

The test questions are already distributed.

 

Answer

 

Answer

 

Answer

 

 

Answer

 

 

 

Answer

 

Answer

 

 

 

 

We were given a 4-hour long time to answer questions on each subject.

 

As usual Math is pretty hard.

 

We all rejoiced after the 4-hour exam.

Except for Vic and Minho.

 

I see, they're not yet okay.

 

 

 

I want to approach Vic but before I did, Taemin stood up and went near her seat.

 

Although, near, I can't hear their conversation. And I don't mind hearing.

 

 

A phone call interrupts my attention to them.

 

Oh, It's Luhan.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"How's your exam?" said the voice on the other line.

"It's fine." I briefly answered.

"Good. Where are you now? I'm infront of your school. I am waiting for you."

"Whaaat? Uhh... Why?....Uhhh, I mean, don't you have exams too this afternoon?" I asked wanting to find excuses.

I hear a weak sound of his chuckles.

"No. Exam's done..." he sighed. "It's so disappointing. You don't want to see me?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "No. It's not that I don't want to see you. I'm just worried that you might lose your focus because of me." I answered only to realize that I went over-board against the thing that I worry about.

He then chuckles.

"No. That thing never crossed my mind. Hurry up and come here infront of the gate. I'll wait for you." He hangs up.

 

Why he's being bossy lately? Tsk!

 

I stood up and held my bag. But Taemin held my arm from approaching the edge if my bag.

 

"Whaaaat?" I asked.

"Can you stay for a while?" He suddenly asked.

I frowned. He's asking again weird things. As weird as him.

 

He lose his grip.

 

"You see, Vic is not in a good mood and we need someone to stay for her in the clinic." he added.

 

Nice timing Lee Taemin!!

 

I looked at Victoria and she's pale. And suddenly she collapsed and lose her consciousness. We hurried up and brought her to the school clinic. Onew carried her.

 

I don't know what up again that Taemin suddenly approached Minho again with glaring eyes. Minho just remained seat. Minho's not even concerned at all.

 

 

 

Taemin on the other hand seems so problematic and doesn't know what to do. But before I knew, he rushed immediately to thr parking lot and had his bike on. Don't know where he's going.

 

 

 

 

_____

 

I stayed beside Victoria who's calmly sleeping on the clinic's bed. I checked my phone and Luhan's been calling me many times. I forgot.

 

I called him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter