Can't express his feelings well

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

"Minho broke up with Victoria." He sighed. That was his first word as soon as I finished the conversation with Luhan over the phone.

I frown. I don't know why he's telling me this.

"Really? Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Just in case you're curious about what happened a while ago." He briefly answered.

heol

"I am curious about Victoria not showing up and not about her lovelife." I mumbled.

"It's the same thing...... " he sighed

"I told you to wait me at the rooftop. You didn't even listen to me." he said. his eyes are glaring.

Lee Taemin, just so you know, I've waited there for almost 3 hours!!

"Uhmmm I'm sorry I forgot." I answered. It's just stupid to inform him that I went there and almost waited for nothing.

His glaring eyes are still on me.

"Yah! Are you still mad at me? Tell me!" He uttered.

"No... I just don't understand you at times." I bowed my head down. I can't stand his killer eyes. It melts me down.

I hear him scoff.

"You should know that understanding me is a special gift itself." He laughed.

"How could Na Eun understand you all the time, I wonder." I blubber. Yah! Sulli! You're so stupid. Why'd you say that?

His smiles became bitter.

"Don't you ever bring up that name again. Arasso?"

Bitter?

"Why not?"

"Just don't say her name again."

"Who are you to tell me what to say and not?"

He had his eyes glaring again.

"Luhan, Na Eun DON'T YOU EVER MENTION THEIR NAMES INFRONT OF ME!!"

I frown.

The atmosphere changes.

Why does he have to get mad to Luhan? Is that because he's Na Eun's cousin? Or because............................ He knows that Luhan likes me?!?! Omo!!

"You're weird." I mumble.

"I am more than weird Sulli-yah."

I blankly stared at him. I looked him in the eye

"We're just wasting our time here. If you have nothing important to tell, then I guess, I have to go inside." I said.

He glares.

"Listen very carefully Sulli-yah, What Lee Taemin wants, Lee Taemin gets." He said theb turned away.

What the hell is that?!? What does he want?!

I didn't give him any answer. I just hurried myself inside our house.



 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________

There's only few more days before the exam. I need to get myself prepared.

It's a brand new day for me because I'm finally free from doing props and from attending practices.

"Luna??? Where did my seat go?"

She shrugged as she pointed her head ti Lee Taemin's direction.

I go near him.

He has his earphone on. I stand infront of him closed-arms and blankly stares at him.

He removed the right earbuds. " Oh, you're here. Take a sit." He mumble as he pat the chair on his side.

"How could you?!?" Just when I'm about to finish my sentence Jonghyun approached me and force me to sit.

He stand infront of us. He stare at us. "hmmmm not bad." he glare to Taemin and they smile at each other.

What these two are doing?!

I tried to stand but Taemin pulled me down and seated again.

I looked at him.

"This is your proper seat." He asks, sarcastically.

I sighed.

"Why do you always ruin my good mood Lee Taemin?" I calmly ask trying to relax myself because I really don't know what kind of thoughts he has right now.

"Who's ruining who?" He asks.
"You don't want to sit on my side?" He added.

I didn't answer him. It's not that I don't like it. I just hate the idea that he's playing with my feelings. First he told me to stay on his side, next he said that I am his enemy, the other day, it's different thing again. I really don't understand him.

I just remain sitted and ignored him.

 

"Just stay there and don't dare transfer your seat!" He warns.

Heol~



 

 

 

 

___

It's lunch break.

I haven't seen Victoria. Even on our room. I think she's really affected with her break-up with Minho.

"Here you are Sulli!" Onew approached me.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I ask.

He shrugged. "Nothing. I left my perks out there. I can't stand what they're talking about. It's leaving me out of place." He giggles.

"What are they talkin about?" I ask.

"It's just some kind of odd boys talk."

I smiled.

"By the way, how's Victoria and Minho these days? I heard that they broke up." I murmur

He shrugged.

"I don't know what will happen next. Minho has finally given up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter