Luhan?

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

Na Eun came with a glaring eyes asking Taemin what's the matter thing.

Their conversation is getting intense. I'm beginning to flush little by little because I am between them.

I tried to stand and let them do the talking alone but Taemin grabbed my hand.

My eyes widened.

I saw Na Eun's reaction. It's oddly unexplainable.

Na Eun bit her lower lip and frowned. She became speechless with what Taemin says.

Na Eun rolled her eyes as she left us.

--

"You should do the play." I mumbled as I gaze at him.

He just keeps on looking at the window on his side. I don't know if he heard me.

I sigh. There's no use of talking to him. What am I to tell him what to do and not to?

"If you'll replace Na Eun's role, then I'll do it." he suddenly answered.

We locked an eye to eye contact. I can't read his mind.

"Why? Do you like me?"

Damn. Why did I ask that off-limit question!

He laughed. Laughed so hard.

What's funny?

"No." He briefly answered.

I bitterly smiled.

Stupid, Sul. What were you thinking? She has Na Eun and Victoria, you have no place in his heart. Bear that in mind.

"Then why are you asking and acting those things?! Is that your nature?" I asked - in an angry manner.

He scoffed.
"Not because I'm being nice to you, doesn't mean I like you. Don't confuse yourself between kindness and admiration!" He answered.

"No. I'm not. Clear enough that you're just a crazy bastard who's trying to be nice but not really nice at all. Pretentions, we call that." I answered.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nevermind. Don't join the play if you don't. You're used being expelled anyway." I answered.

"Stop acting like you know everything about me. You're not the one feeding me. Get lost. ." He rolled his eyes.

Get lost?

His words slapped me 1million times.

I want to cry but I just can't. Why does it hurt so much to hear that?

Though my body became stiffed, I stood up and left him. I ran away and next thing I know, I am already at the roof top of our building.

I began crying.

Why does it affects me so much?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter