Hesitations

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

I can't believe that after three years of dreaming and wishing for Luhan to notice me, finally that one-sided love has paid-off.

He asked me out on a date!! For real!!! But the most unbelievable and unexplainable thing of all is that I was not on my right mind during that time.

I was thinking about something else. Or maybe because these happenings were unexpected? I really don't know.

I'd dream too much but I never expected that the outcome will be more than too much.

Be careful of what you wish for cause you might just get it.

You know what I'd keep on wishing for before? That is to have Luhan. And it seems like the heaven has finally granted my wish.

He finally confesses his feelings for me!
I don't know how come and why does he like me, all I know is that I am completely shocked with his words. 'I LIKE YOU'

The moment we were in the Han River, all I could think about is Taemin Taemin Taemin when all that's there beside me is Luhan Luhan Luhan.
 

And when Luhan confesses, I could jump my heart out into happiness but I was caught shocked instead. Why is that? I can't understand my feelings. Yeah, I could be as damn as a happy kid but no I am not. My mind is full of hesitations. Should I say my feelings with Luhan as well? Or should I admit myself first that in no doubts, I am slowly falling for Taemin?

I want to have them both. That sounds possessive, though.

 

 

 

 

______________________

"Ya! Choi Sulli!!!" I hear Taemin call my name as soon as Luhan left.

I turned my back to him.

"Why?" I asked.

He come closer. His two hands are in his side pockets.

So cool and confident. I can't even read the expression he has in his eyes.

He locks his eyes on me. Eye to eye. 

I gulp.

"Ah right! I have something to give you. Wait!!" I barge in just to excuse myself from his deadly glare.

I went in to get the jacket he lent to me.
 

I came back just in a few minutes to hand his jacket.
 

He laughed.

"What's this?" He asked. Can't he recognize his own stuffs?

 

"It's the jacket you lend me last time, remember?"

"Ahh... Yea, I remember." He simply answered.

"Okay. I have to go in."

"Wait!" He uttered



 

"Were you with Luhan the whole time?" He asked.

I nod.

I saw a bitter smile on his face.

"It is strange but...... I feel like I am jealous." He said.

 

I frown.

He smiled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I ask you to stay by my side but you're staying with someone else' side." a bitter smile again on his face.

"Sorry Taemin, I don't know if your words are true or just one of your jokes."

Gey yourself straight, Sulli!!!

"Yah!!!" He yelled.

I sigh.




 

"Please don't joke around on me!" I mumbled.

"So, you think I am just joking around?" He asks. His eyes are glaring.
 

I didn't answer.
 

"This is the first and last time that I am going to tell this Sulli, so listen very carefully------------------" He paused for a very long span of minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

I am waiting for him to continue his sentence but I think he couldn't continue it.
 

I scoffed.

 

 

"Listen to me as well Lee Taemin, if you want someone to stay on your side, tell it to someone who really deserves to be there on your side. Call Na Eun... or Victoria..They are too well acquainted to you." I uttered. I went inside without waiting for his answer.

I don't know what does he want to say that I have to listen carefully but I don't think that liking him is not easy. Before confessing it infront of him, I have to go through the pain of admitting that I am only going to ruin his future marriage to Victoria, or worst, I am not his ideal girl Na Eun. I am not an heiress, and I can't protect thier family's business as well.

But is it better to have Luhan? What will his friends say? I don't think Kris, Kai and Sehun won't like the idea. They will really curse me to death.
 

As soon as I off to bed, my phone rings.

 

 

 

Luhan calling...
 

Should I answer?!?






 

It rings 5 times till I decided not to take anyone's call.

He sent me a message.

[Goodnight Sulli. Sorry if I startle you a while ago. But I want you to know that my feelings is true.]
 

It flutters my heart and it breaks it as well.



 

 

 

___________________

Today is the actual performance of the play that we're going to present. It's our section vs. the other section.

I arrive as early as 6am at the stadium to prepare the props.

After preparing the props, I prepared the candlelight table.

I brought a lot of roses for the atmosphere to become realistic.

7 am. The other students are already at the stadium wearing their costumes.

Luna approached me.

"Yah, why are you so early?" she asked.
"I have to prepare this thing, you know, I want it to be fantastic!" I murmur
"Yea. We have to win for the Grand Vacation." she said.

Jonghyun is there coming near us.

"Yah, Choi Sulli! Where's Taemin?" He barge in.

"Huh?? Why are you asking him to me? He's not in my pocket!"

He laughed.

"Yah! He didn't ask you to wrap plasters around?" He grins. Luna's a bit confused about our conversations. She doesn't know what the hell is he talkin about.

I rolled my eyes on him.

Aftet a while, there is Onew and Key. Roaming my eyes around, there's Minho at the corner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter