32 Faithful Hours

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

She doesn't know we're coming. Left shocked lying on the hospital bed, wearing a patient dress, oxygen around her, and a wire that's connecting the back of her hand to keep her stamina. Without any word, Taemin rushed himself to give Sulli a hug.

"T-t-aemin-ah" she stuttered.

She heard no response, only the scene of him hugging her surrounds the room. This must be the hug of a longing love, they must be suffering a lot. 

"I will never leave you. I will stay beside you. ALWAYS." He finally speak.

She released her body from him. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked, giving me a sad glare.

"Sulli-yah... I can't let you go." Taemin mouthed.
 

Tears started to come out from my eyes. Just realizing the thoughts that no matter how we want a person to stay, only the memories will last forever. But sometimes, memories can be so painful. It breaks my heart.

 

That night, Taemin stayed beside her. He never leaves her even for a second. And I just let him, I just let them. For the very least thing I can give up. I am doing this for her because it is where she'll be happy.

 

It relieves me, that eventhough her body gets weaker, her spirit gets stronger, I know, that's because Taemin is there. 

I get a chance to talk to her doctor and said that she needs a donor immediately. Unfortunately, there is no available donor yet, that alone made me anxious.

What if she can't have a donor?

What if she can't survive this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter