You like her and I like you

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

 

They (Taemin & Na Eun) went inside the house as though they have some important things to discuss.

 

SHINee looked at each other like they’re having a conversation through their eyes.

 

As much as I want to get out of Taemin’s business, the more that I am curious about him – perhaps about them.

 

“Let’s have a short break. The lead roles are internalizing.” Eunji giggled.

 

-

 

On the other hand, Onew approached me.

 

He looked at my knees. “You’re feeling okay now?” He asked.

I just nod.

 

My curiosity is killing me now! Hell no.

 

“Uhm… Can I ask you something?” I looked at Onew.

 

He nods. “Go on.”

 

“Is Taemin in a relationship with Na Eun?” I asked.

 

He frowns.

 

“Why do you asked?”

 

“Nothing. I just heard somewhere.” I replied.

 

I’m just curious. Nothing more. Nothing less.

 

“They have that some sort of relationship before.” He briefly answered.

 

“Ahhhh….” I don’t want to give a follow-up question. As what I have said, I don’t want to involve myself again to him.

 

 

But damn Onew for telling a story.

 

“Taemin’s father is a business tycoon.” He began explaining.

 

So – he’s a spoiled brat kiddo.

 

“And then?”

 

“Victoria’s father is also a business tycoon.” He continued.

 

So you guys is a group of heirs and heiress, is that what you mean?

 

“What are you trying to say?” I asked him.

 

“I am going to tell you all of these because I trust you okay? You should keep this a secret.” He murmurs.

 

What do you mean? Please tell it straight.

 

I simply nod.

 

“Taemin separately lives from his parents, because they want him to become independent. He failed a lot in school and if he’ll be kick out this time, he will be sent to America, not to study but to live on his own. His father is too harsh.” He said.

 

Onew added.

“Taemin’s father’s business is under bankruptcy the past year and the only way to revive back the company is through Mr. Song’s investment. Mr. Song is Victoria’s grandfather. Mr. Song wants to see his great grandchild before he could die so he asked Mr. Lee’s son to marry his grandchild Victoria. In short Taemin and Victoria are already engaged. If he didn’t do well at school this time, he and Victoria will be sent in the USA to continue their marriage and live a life on their own. That’s why Victoria must help Taemin in order for the wedding to be delayed.”

 

“Huh?” I uttered.

 

“Victoria promised her grandfather to marry Taemin when she finishes her college.”

 

 

Engaged?

 

Wedding?

 

 

Taemin and Victoria is already engaged

 

Taemin and Victoria is already engaged

 

Taemin and Victoria is already engaged

 

Those words are repeating on my mind. How can this be?

 

Onew continued…. “But Victoria and Taemin had their own relationship. Taemin with Na Eun and Victoria with Minho.” He shrugged.

 

“I can see from Victoria’s eyes that she still loves Minho.” He said

 

“Same as NaEun.” I added.

 

“I guess so. Taemin has no plan to marry Victoria after all, that’s why he’s being rebellious but Na Eun just let Taemin go because she thought that she can’t do anything about it. She just focused on her studies. But it is still obvious that she still loves Taemin.” He said.

 

“And Taemin does the same way too?” I asked subconsciously.

 

Why?!? Why do I get hurt so much?! Who am I in the story? I am just a seatmate. No. I am just a neighbor.

 

 

“I don’t know. Maybe. As to Minho, that poor boy, no doubt – he really loves Victoria.” He answered.

 

“Did they just broke-up because of that?” I asked

 

“No. There’s no final closure yet… Because no one can let go.” He explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter