Taemin's POV

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN 

I established a great impression towards me. I am but a rebellious bad boy who is living independently from my parents. They want me to learn from life but this has nothing to do about learning. 

Na Eun, the girl I used to love doesn't even believe in me. He wants me to be the man of her ideals. Intelligent, Well-mannered, gentleman and so on and so forth. That kind of man will never be me. That's not me. She called our relationship off. 

Victoria, the real definition of beauty. The girl that I am going to marry, but not the one I really want to. She is nice, pretty, angel in disguise, she loves Minho and I feel sorry for her because she needs to grant his grandfather's only wish. But Victoria to me is just a sister. I don't wanna go further than that. 

Sulli? 


Choi Sulli ~ This girl is different. I see a weak side on her. But I want to know more about her. I find her interesting. I want to play with her. Nothing important. I just want to get out of Na Eun and Victoria pressure. I want to forget them. 

Sulli is very attractive in a very unique way. She's silent but not really. I know deep within that silence is a loud thought of various things. 

I just really want to know her. She's interesting. 

"Are you free tonight?" I asked her. 

She's absolutely cool about answering my question. 

She'll free her time just to grant my wish? 

She must like me. I bet. 

I gave a hidden smirk. 

_________________ 

I went at the park to stroll my bike around. It's my stress-reliever. 

But before the third round of biking, I saw those gangsters again roaming around the park. I hurriedly hid myself. 





I called Jonghyun. 

! Answer it right now! 

I called the boys but they're not answering. 
My last resort is Victoria. 

I called her. Thank God she answered. 

"Hello?" said the other line. 

"Vic, can you help me right now? I am in the park. I need a quick ride home." I said. 

"Alright. I'll send off my driver right now." she answered. 

"Ok. Thanks." 

---- 

After half an hour a car arrived. 

Victoria came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter