LUHAN's POV

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

I know there's a lot of questions regarding my existence here in Seoul.

There are three reasons why I came here.

First, because of a scholarship
Second, because there's no reason to stay at Gwangju
and third, I found the reason here in Seoul.

You are, might as well, curious if I have ever noticed Sulli or not.

 

 

The answer is YES. I have always noticed her.
 

 

Kris, Kai, Sehun and I are group of guys in our school who are famous because of our own talents. Kris, being a famous varsity player, Kai as a talented dancer, Sehun being the most famous vocalist of a band. And me being the 'genius' they call.

Those three used to bully Sulli because of two reasons.
First, Sulli is a weakling. She was once paired to Kris for a graded sports and Sulli is the one who turned Kris' name down. I know it's not Sulli's fault but antis keep on bashing Kris for his fake skills.
Second, The same school year, Kai is being paired to Sulli for a dance competition. Kai just needed that grade for his parents to be atleast proud of him but because of Sulli, Kai didn't get to the dance competition because at the time of competition, Sulli got sick.
Their reasons could be shallow and it's too childish. I just don't understand them.

They always bully her. Asking her to get lost. Make an odd trip to her. And whatever. And my greatest mistake is that I can't protect her. Maybe I'm still coward at that time and I don't have enough courage to do so.

I'm so stupid for that.

She's always alone and I really really really want to approach her by then but something's just hindering me from doing so... Until one day, the boys are in great rejoice because she finally transfer to another school, not knowing that the 'another school' they're referring is here at Seoul.

When I first saw her, I can't explain what to feel. Happy? Excited? Delighted? They are all mixed up inside.

But all those feelings went away when a guy named Taemin appraoched her.

I can see from Taemin's eyes that he's concern to Sulli. It made me want to slap myself because I should be the one doing this and that to her.

The world is small. It happens that Na Eun's only love (as what she used to say) is Lee Taemin.

But I see that Taemin is dangerous. First, thugs were after him, I don't know what he's doing with his life. I don't know if he could ever protect either Na Eun or Sulli.

I know from the very beginning, it won't be easy for me to restrain my feelings, but the more I see Sulli, the more that my heart flutters.

 

 

I've told it to Taemin that I like Sulli...
And now it's time for Sulli to know.
 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

I asked her for a date.
I want to do her ideal date, but I found out that Taemin has it also on his mind. What a coincidence.
hmmmmmm

But speaking of Taemin, Why did Sulli left her phone at Taemin's house?? Meaning to say, she's from his house?

Ridiculous!
 

I'm getting bothered. I really want to confess to Sulli right away.

 

Waiting for the night to come. Keeping this star necklace on my pocket to give it to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And finally.





 

I borrowed Na Eun's dad's Fortuner and headed to Sulli's house to fetch her.

 

I waited for about 5 minutes.
She just have her casual daily outfit. She looks stunning at whatever she wear.

I opened the right side of the car and let her in.

I really don't know where to go.
I just keep on driving. She opened the window so she could stick her hand outside. I think she's enjoying it.

"Where do you want to go Sulli-ya?" I finally ask.

"hmmmmm... just continue on driving... I can't think of anywhere." she pouted as her hand is still sticking outside.

I smiled.

I have a good idea.

 

"How about Han River?" I asked.

She removed her hands from the window and looked straight at the windshield.

She doesn't give an answer.
 

I shrugged.

 

"Let's go to Han Rive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter