Letter to Luhan

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

 

Opening the box of a dozen cupcakes that Sulli made, there I saw a letter. I opened it and it says.

 

Dearest Luhan,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for being the shoulder that I can always lean on. Thank you for staying beside me everytime the situations get rough and most of all thank you for understanding the love I have for you is only a love that a friend could give. Thanks for liking me. I really really appreciate every little thing you've done to me. You are the kind of friend that I don't ever wanna lose. You are so special to me. There is one thing I want you to promise me, please promise me that no matter what happen to me, or whatever happen to us, please stay positive and be happy for me, for whatever may happen, I will still be very happy. If ever I won't survive this, and come back here with no life at all, I will wait you there at the beautiful paradise and I will love you eternally, as a friend, as a brother, as a bestfriend, and as a lover. We may not be the one for each other on earth, I know, I can feel it, that you are my soulmate, that wherever in this universe, we are meant to be there for each other. Thank you so much. Until we see each other again, here or at the parallel universe.

Love,

Sulli.

P.S - Please acknowledge Seohyun's feelings for you. Eventhough she looks strong, she's in pain and you know the reason is you. :-)

 

 

Tears slowly flowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter