Reasons

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

I received a call from Onew.

"Luhan-ah? Is Taemin right beside you?" He asked.
"No. I haven't seen him since this morning? Why? What's the matter?"

"I've got this feeling that he's already at the airport to catch the very first flight to Seoul." he said.

"Why the rush to go home?" My mind is still wondering.

"It's because yesterday, Victoria already give birth." he explained.

I frown. At the back of my mind, Is Vic more important than Sulli? 
I immediately draw a conclusion without even knowing the reasons. But the fact that he flew immediately, that fact alone that he left Sulli for that thing, I guess, it must be something important. It must be something, very meaningful to him. I may not know the reason for now, but I believe that he has his reasons. From time to time that I've been with him, he's not that guy that will leave Sulli for nothing.





 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I was right. He has his reasons. His reasons, is also my reason why I came back to Seoul immediately after Sulli's operation, without waiting for her to wake up.

Na Eun and I immediately went to that place. There's Onew outside when I get there. He told us that they are all inside. 

Flowers everywhere.

We entered the room where the wake is laid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter