Puzzled

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

Still as ever.

I woke up the next morning and I can really feel the pain now. I can't stretch my knees. I can't walk better.

I need to go to school. Damn.

 

For what Sulli? To see Taemin? Asked my subconscious mind.

 

No. Please. Stop thinking about that guy, Sulli... You must remember that he's the reason why you can't move an inch now.

 

"Sulli-yah! you're classmate is here!" mom yelled.

 

Classmate? Who? Nobody knows where I live.... Uh oh, except for that guy ---- Taemin.

 

As I want to hurry down, I can't. my knees hurt and it s*ucks. 

 

--

 

"Who's here mom?" I asked.

"Your classmate. Lee Taemin, he's from the neighborhood." She giggles.

 

I moved a little just to glance who's at the door. And it's true. That war-freak Lee Taemin is here.

 

I frown. I don't want to be in trouble in this early morning. Looks like I am always in trouble when I am with him.

"I think I have to go sweetheart." Mom kissed my cheeks and left us there. 

 

--

I gazed at taemin, wearing a band-aid on his forehead, one on his left cheek and scars all over.

He's just calm.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"Are you okay?" He noticed that I don't walk well. Obviously, Mr. Lee Taemin I am not okay.

"I am fine." I answered ironically. 

 

"You can't walk well." He said. My goodness! Why do you concern yourself so much?!

"Yes, and you're the one who did this." I suddenly uttered. Not putting the whole blame on him, but he's the one who really did it.

"I am really sorry. Come on I'll ride you to school." He said his eyes is still on my wounded knees.

"With what? With your bike?" I asked sarcastically.

 

"No... I have a car outside. I feel so sorry about yesterday that's why I'm asking you a ride." He answered.

Wow! Lee Taemin is asking me for a ride? Out of mercy. He pity me. He was just guilty about what he did. Which (I think) is not a war freak's business. not at all.

 

I get myself fixed. 

 

We were at the backseat of the brand new white-colored Hyundai Accent. The ambiance of the car was good. It's clean and fresh... And what more can I say.

"Let's go, Mr. Kang." He commanded the driver.

 

I looked at him. So puzzled. Why is he using a bike when he can drive himself a car?

 

A long moment of silence inside the car. There's not even a sound or a music playing.

 

We arrived at school just in time.

 

"You open for her door Mr. Kang" He commanded again. But before mr. Kang respond I cut the crap out.

"No, it's alright Mr. Kang... I can do it." I answered as I smiled at him at the front mirror. I was about to open it when he held my hand on the car's door-------

"Are you sure, you're okay?" He asked. His hand still on my hand.

My eyes wander. His looks is amusingly scary. Or I don't know if that's a tiger look like he's telling me you should be okay or else, you're dead thingy. Goodness!

I slowly removed my hands from his grasp.

 

I cleared my throat. "I am okay. I can open the car's door. My hand isn't hurt anyway." I answered.

"Alright." He goes back in his original position.

"How about you Sir?" Mr. Kang asked.

Sir?! 

 

"Just drop me off at the back gate." He commanded. next thing I know, I am already outside the car and, though, I don't walk as normal as before, I tried to manage to climb up to our room.

 

"Oh?! Sulli-yah! What happened to you?!" Victoria saw me at the staircase, with bandage on my knees. 

I smiled. "I just slipped yesterday." I briefly answered. 

"Aigoo... Next time you should take care okay?" She frowned. Is this real? The goddess is concerned at me.

 

---

 

At the classroom -

 

There goes my seatmate. Yea Lee Taemin. 

I sit. Because that's what I suppose to do... But not on his side this time. I sit on a vacant chair beside Victoria.

"So you finally given up.... --- about sitting beside Taemin?!" She asked.

I looked down, facing my desk.

I hear her scoffed. "He asks everyone who attempts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter