Taemin's Bad Plan

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

I'm so stupid about not controlling my temper again.

Na Eun has all the ability to make me all piss like this. She's really trying me.

I'll never ever do anything on her favor again. Not this time. It's still not clear to me, what she wants.

When we were practicing at their house, I pulled her inside their house because I really want to talk to her privately.

I asked her not to involve what she feels on the play or else I'll quit doing it.

What she feels? I feel like she's really mad at me, that's what I meant. I don't know and I am not sure what she really feels. I don't know if she still likes me. I don't get her.

She must tell it straight to me, not that I am making a wild guess, coz right now, all I want is to bring everything back to its normal way. Me, loving Na Eun, Minho and Victoria...

I wish I am as brave as Victoria. But I just can't. The only way to win Na Eun again is Sulli.

As what I've said, I want her to help me.

But it's so stupid, she's pushing me to Na Eun instead.

Ok, this is what I want.

I want Sulli to fall for me, to love me, fight for me, to make me able to live normal and when that happens, when Na Eun already realize that I am someone she shouldn't lose, I can now return to her.

To make her jealous in short saying.

Na Eun expects too much from me. My type is not her ideal man but she said before that she loves me. But I want her to know that I won't change my ways.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter