Decisions

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

 

I know Sulli will get mad once she find out that I'm spilling every details to Taemin and to her parents. But I've got no choice. I don't ever wanna lose her. I will do everything to save her even if saving her will all means heartache to me.

 

I immediately went back to the movie house and see Taemin. Thank God. He's still there.

"Why are you here? Wher is Sulli?" he asks

"Can I talk to you for a while?"

"Hey! What the hell! I'm asking, where is she?" he brags

"Okay. Calm down. Whatever you might hear, just calm down okay? So listen. Sulli called me a while ago... And I rushed her to the nearest hospital. She's now resting. She's fine, don't worry." I calmly explained.

But Taemin can't seem to understand what's going on.

 

He frowns. "What? Why? Why did she called you when I am here? What's really going on huh?"

"Sulli has a heart disease and she's dying... she doesn't want to tell you the truth... she doesn't want to ruin all your future plans just because of her.... I know she'll get mad at me once she find out that I tell this to you... so please, give her space and don't make everything hard for her."

 

I see the sadness in his eyes. I don't really know if he believes in me or if he believes that everything 

that he heard is for real. I don't care to know his reaction either.

I left him with no words at all. And the next big move is to tell her parents.

I went to her mom's office and luckily, there is her parents inside.

Her mom sees me enough to interrupt their conversation. She lets me in.

"You are Sulli's friend aren't you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter