Sulli's new world

A BAD BOY'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

I am Choi Sulli, a transferee student of Neulparan High School.

There are three reasons why I transferred. First, my family moved here from countryside because of my father's job. He is a policeman. My mom is a petty business woman who do a lot of marketing and sales strategies just to make a profit.

Second, I have been bullied at school. No Why's. They just love to bully the weak me. Yea, I'm a weakling and I hate that idea that I am so weak.

Third, I want to change myself. I want to become cool, I want to become a goddess, I want to become the talk of the town, not being the subject of bullying.

I want Luhan to appreciate me someday.

Oh, by the way... Luhan...

He's my long time crush. He's my schoolmate since 6th grade. He doesn't bully me. But his friends do.

And he never even defended me from them. He's as always quiet. As if he doesn't even care at all.

And the worst of all, he acts like he doesn't see me. He just keeps on ignoring me.

I came here to change myself.

Revenge?

I don't go for revenge. I just want one thing. And that one thing could only be--------LUHAN

----------

"Time for breakfast! Sulli! It's your first day of school today!" Mom calls me from downstairs. I'm sure she's already preparing herself to her new office.

"Yes mom! I'm coming." I yelled as I am pulling my socks up.

I'm wearing, of course a cool school uniform. It is better than my old uniform.

I ate breakfast and i immediately headed to Neulparan High.

It's just a walking distance from our new home.

 

As I walk towards the gate, a guy riding a bicycle came rushing through me and luckily I have avoided it. "phew! that was crazy!" I mumbled.

I feel so nervous.

i feel like I am entering another house of bullies again.

-

 

I went to my Teacher's desk (Faculty Room) first to submit the requirements and whatsoever.

"Oh... You're Choi Sulli from Gwangju...?" She asked. I bowed.

"Alright. Follow me and I'll lead you to your room." she said as she stood up carrying her books and a stick.

As we are walking down the corridor, we met a group of students. Miss Lee's (My teacher) expression became horrible.

Looking at their direction, she yelled. "Yaaaaah!!! It's already 9, you should hurry yourself to your room! Why are you roaming around?!"

A guy who's shorter than the others looked upon us and spoke. "Ye. Miss Lee. We're just waiting for you". then he chuckles.

"Yah. Mr. Kim Jonghyun... You're not in your proper uniform again... and also you, you, you.." she pointed them one by one.

They are bunch of notorious students around the campus.

As I gazed at them, I saw a familiar face, familiar hair and familiar 'smirk?'

A scarred-yet-handsome face.

 

He looked at me. Wearing an unexplainable smirk. I locked an eye to eye at him for a couple of seconds.

No doubt. He's the one with the bicycle from before. I scoffed. He's a total war-freak. You can tell by simply looking at his face.

"Ms. Choi, come here... follow me."

Hell no! We all went inside. Meaning to say they are my classmates? Lord help me! I don't want to be bullied again!

I gulped. As I stood before them. Beside my homeroom teacher.

 

Miss Lee patted the table. The atmosphere became quiet as soon as they saw me.

 

"Please welcome your new classmate, Sulli. She's from Gwangju. Please be nice to her." she mouthed.

My classmates became silent as the moment my teacher introduced me.

My teacher's eyes wander. She's looking for the best seat.

"You can stay beside Eunji." pointing her stick on the left row facing the board.

"It's Na Eun's seat! She's just out for some important matters at the office." Eunji immediately reacted.

"Oh, I see. By the way, Sulli, I think, no one's sitting beside Mr. Lee Taemin. You may occupy it." she uttered.

Oh no! the bully ones! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have no choice.

 

He's at the very last line of the row at the rightside facing the board.

I slowly seat beside him. I am afraid of his looks. He's totally freaking scary. I swallow nothing so deep that I can't even move any parts of my body.

--

As soon as the teacher left, the guy infront of me looked back. OMG! Spare me! I don't wanna be bullied again!!

 

"Annyeong!!!" He wears a great smile.

I've got the wrong impression.This cute guy is very friendly. So far from the boys at my old school.

I eased a smile.

"I am Jinki. You can call me Onew!" He greeted still wearing that nice smile.

I smiled again, gazing my side, I saw a guy with a band-aid on his left cheek and scar on his lower lip who still managed to be goddamn handsome.

"Ah..  He's Lee Taemin." He introduces him. "And this is Choi Minho." He pointed the one sleeping on his side

I looked at Taemin.

We looked at each other and he just coolly raised his brow like saying Nice to meet you

His both hands are just on his side pocket staring blankly infront.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter