Till next time StepAhead

Dance On (HIATUS)

It had been a awesome week. As Bona called it my "Farewell week" had been really special. I cried so much, looking back I guess I never realized how important this school was to me. 

I first came where because one of the nuns at my orphanat saw me dacing and jumping aroud, she knew Ms Yoon so she brought me to a dance lesson.

Ms Yoon liked me so much she letted me attend classes for free.

She coulnd´t adopt me however,because there where no circumstances.

The orphanat placed me with a lot of foster parents.

None of them liked me. I had a period where this affected me and  I started being troublesome. This didn´t last long.

Ms Yoon told me she wouldn´t let me go to classes until I behaved properly.

Since then I was a grade A student and learned to canalyze my anger and pain into dance.

Of course there where ups and downs but StepAhead had always been there with its doors opened for me to let out my frustation.

I finally managed to buy a place of my own (with many part time jobs) and I was finishing my studies.

I felt sorry for leaving this place but after receaving the scholarship from SDA i couldn´t turn it down. They gave me a dorm, food and the chance of studying at the BEST DANCE SCHOOL EVER!

 It would be hard though. Everyone there is extremely talented not to mention rich and looks at no means to reach perfection. Also I only know ballet and I have no idea what they ask me to dance.

I hope i can adapt fast and cause no trouble... As if it would be possible.