If you are happy and you know it... Plié?

Dance On (HIATUS)

" Are you serious?" Bona exclaimed after Hilyuk had picked me up when I wad no more classes for today.

"Yeah! Hyorin will submit ou application tomorrow and well start rehearsing from then on daily.

"That´s awesome. And apart from that did you get along with everyone? Was there anyone who bothered you?" Hilyuk asked

"Well..." I told them about my new friends, how kind and friendly they were I also told them about Hyoyeon group and Bona giggled when I told them Horin and Lays jokes. After that I hesitated."And then there is this one guy..."

"Is he hot?" Bona interrupted "Well. Yeah, sort of" I addmited " But it doesnt matter he´s a douchbag. He´s really rude.   .."

"Was he rude to you?" Hilyuk interrupted again with a defensive tone

"If you letted me finish one sentence I would tell you" I mocked "Actually he did...But he´s like that to everyone" I quickly added seeing him close his fists. Hilyuk was the real definition of an oppa: he cared for me like an older brother, it was nice to have a someone like him on my life "And  my group didnt let him to anoy me: you should have heard Taemin and Kais comebacks"

"If he says something hurtfull to you I´ll make sure he regrets it"

"Yeah yeah. Are we there yet?" Bona asked impatiently

We were heading to StepAhead. Even though I had my dorm at SDA we had agreed on visiting Ms Yoon once a week and phone her daily. I miss her a lot and I can´t wait to tell her about SDC she will be really happy for me.

"We are were! We are here!" I exclaimed like a little kid as soon as the old trees of StepHaeds street came into my visual field.

 

When we were younger Hilyuk taught us how to climb trees. There was a phase  when we tought we were monkeys.Of course it was only a matter of time before one of us fell. And that is how I spent 2  weeks with a cast on my arm.At the time it wasn´t that funny but looking back we were really happy. Bona must have catched up with  what I was thinking:she started banging on her chest and we all started laughing.

"I´ll never forgive myself for having taught you that. Now little monkeys. Ms Yoon is waiting for us."

I jumped of the car and hooped my way to the studio.

"Ms Yoon!!"I squealled.

"Ohhh. Myungsoo. Come here my darlings."she said pulling us into a tight hug.Man she might be little and tiny but she´s strong as hell.

"How is my little ballerina?" She addresed me. I was about to speak when she continued "I know you are all tired but I´m about to teach class and no one ever died from a little ballet class, right? We'll chat later and if you want i´ll drive you to your dorm"

The same Ms Yoon  as always.Since we weren´t able to complain we just resignedly putted on our canvas shoes and took our habitual places at the barre. " Man I´m so sore" Hilyuk said me and Bona nodded. I made a wide first position and felt my sore muscles. The room was cold and the bar freezing, the wooden floor was dark brown as it had always been. The piano sound filled the room and I started making plié-ing. I looked at the mirror. I looked graceful and so did anyone in the room.I was surrounded by the people I loved the must doing the thing I loved the must.This was happiness. I breathed out and enjoyed the moment. I breathed in again.This was happiness, dance was happiness. And even though I didn´t like some genres as much as others I would have to try to be as good at those. For my sake,for the contest sake and must importantly my crew sake I HAD to.