Roomates

Dance On (HIATUS)

Myungsoo POV

"Here we are!" I exclaimed as soon as we arrived at the dorm complex.

"Are you sure you have enough clothes? We can go back and get some from your apartment if you want" Ms Yoon said worried

"No need it´s just for tonight. Tomorrow I'll move definetely so i´ts not necessary"

"If you say so.Let´s go and meet your roomate"

We stopped at the counter and I asked for my rooms key: No 133.The whole building was huge:it had 3 floors all with 50 rooms each.There were the individual rooms and them the shared ones. Either were huge: they had the beds a studying area, a "living room" area even had a small kitchen!

We went upstairs and found my room, I inserted the key in the lock and as soon as I opened the door I heard 2 familiar voices: "Welcome Hyorins roomate!!!" exclaimed Taemin and Hyorin. What? Hyorins roomate ? That must mean...

"We are roomates!!!!!" I exclaimed excited,still surprised "How cool is that!!" she replied

"Yeah" taemin joked with a high pitched voice.

Hyorin widened her eyes and lifted her chin. What was she trying to tell me? It suddenly hitted me.

"Oh right, this is Ms Yoon, she´s my mom." She smilled.

Both Hyorin and Taemin bowed politely

"Im your daughters roomate Hyorin.I´ll take good care of her"

"And I´m Taemin.Please have a sit ajummoni.Have you dined yet?" Hyorin led us to a small couch "We haven´t actually" I answered

"Great I was about to cook some spicy ramen noodle soup.Do you like it ma´am?"

"I do,indeed" Ms Yoon said impressed and notoriously pleased.

I was surprised myself.Surprised and happy: Hyorin was my roomate and I´d met a boy that cooked. A boy that cooks!! He is surely is great and apparently dancing isnt the only charming thing about him.

 

Hyorin POV

 

Me and Taemin held our breaths.Who could it be?

"Let's shout:Welcome Hyorins roomate" Taemin whispered. I agreed and so we did.

To my surprise the one who opened the door was no other but Myungsoo.

"We are roomates!!" she exclaimed

"How cool is that!" I said excited as well.

"Yeah"Taemin giggled with a girly tone

After the initial surprise I noticed a petit lady behind Myungsoo.The ajhumma was really elegant and tiny. I signed Myungsooto introduce her.

"Oh right, this is Ms Yoon, she´s my mom." she said. Really? They didn´t resemble each other at all. I bowed and so did Taemin.

"I´m your daughters roomate Hyorin.I´ll take good care of her "I introduced myself and Ms Yoon smilled "And I´m Taemin.Please have a sit ajummoni." He was being so... polite? I guided them to the super small sofa we had ,I was still surprised with his manners and meanwhile he asked them if they had dinned: they hadn´t. "... I was about to cook some spicy ramen noodle soup..." was all I heard.

 Whoaaaa. Know I´m sure something is going on. I love Taemins soup I´m always asking him to cook it for me. Always. But he says it takes to much time and it´s really tiring.

I gave him a "what the hell are you doing look" but he just shrinked his shoulder.

"Where is the red bean paste?" he asked me

"It´s on the big box where it says "FOOD"" I replied.

He must be trying to impress Myungsoo after all she is really pretty and for what I had seen this afternoon she danced really well. Not to mention she was smart and super friendly. I am totally anticipating that something will happen between this two.