Boxes and Lava lamps

Dance On (HIATUS)

Hyorin POV

 

"See you later" Myungsoo said waving at me as she hopped in a car driven by some handsome guy.

"Hyorin let's go and watch a movie! "Kai shouted from across the street. It was a nice plan and I´d love to join them but I couldn´t ."I can´t. I have to move to another dorm. I was told the complex ran out of them and they asked me to share one. I also have to fill our application form"I shouted back.

"I´ll help you!! You go with Lay"  Taemin said unexpectadly to Kai .He crossed the street before giving him time to respond and ran towards me. "Shall we go then?" He asked after aproaching me. This kid sure is a treasure box. He loves competitions and I know he´ll do whatever it takes to help us win.Even if that means helping me move to another dorm just to be there filling the forms.

 

-------At the dorm.

 

"How much more useless stuff can you have??" He asked after closing another full filled box.

"They aren´t useless!!" I defended my precious belongings

"Are you sure?This is the third lava lamp I pack.What do you use this for and anyways who has them nowadays ?"

Ok. He might have a point it´s just that I find lava lamps funny."Leave my lamps alone! But look on the bright side: we are almost finished!!"I tried to cheer

"It´s about time.I've packed more than 20 boxes!! What I don't get is how you managed to have this all in such a tiny apartment. And it will surely be amusing to watch you try to find a place for them at a even smaller, shared dorm. Who is you roomate anyways?Hope she likes to live at a dumpster like house." He said laughing at my annoyed expresion.

"Aish this punk!!I don´t know yet, we´ll soon find out after moving this boxes to dorm..."I said looking at the paper where I had noted the dorms number "133"

"133?!?!?!?!" He exclaimed with a devastated face"Thats at the other end of the corridor of the last floor. Do you know how much well have to walk??"

This guy sometimes just can´t stop complainig. Well at least his jokes, harwork  and good intentions make up for it.

"Oh don´t be such a girl. Wi´ll make in a blink of an eye. And if you don´t complain I´ll let you help me with the contest entry!" I said as i observed a wide smile appear on his face.He had bitten the bait

(...)

Taemin was right. Carrying the boxes turned out not only to be really tiring but also to be a super long process wich took us almost all the afternoon. After I got the keys from the counter I asked who was going to be sharing the room with me.No one knew who she was only could tell me she was a new student.That didnt help me narrowing my options since there were new students all the time

We started unboxing but we were so tired and dismotivated we gave up. We also postponed filling the forms and ended up renting a movie and making popcorns.

It were 8:30 when Taemin was about to leave when we suddenly heard key noises on the doors lock...