The right way

Dance On (HIATUS)

So hi guys :)

As promised here's the new chapter. I tried to spice things up a bit so that it would make up for the wait that's coming.Not sure I managed to do it but I liked how it turned out hope you do as well and let me know on the comments what you think about this chapter. 

Thank you and hopefully I'll update soon.

MimiRo

 

-----------

 

  Kai POV

 

I finally catched her: "Hey Myung, wait up!" she looked back and stopped.

 

"I'm sorry about how rude I was..." I started but she stopped me.

 

"Oh don't apologize! You were probably just worried. I didn't mean to be so harsh myself. It's just you two are such nice guys and I can´t understand why you don't get along. No hard feelings?"

 

"Sure" I replied delighted with smile "Let's find the others." she nodded back as we started walking.

 

(...)

 

"How long have you studied here?" she asked me to break the silence .I took a while to answer, I didn't remember anything before SDA. "Since elementary school, I guess."

 

"Do you like it here?"

 

" Yeah, I do. This were I grew up, I met my bestfriend here, I fell in love for the first time here." she giggled making me smile too "And got my heart broken for that matter, but overall I like it here, don't you?" I waited for her to answer but instead she just shrinked her shoulders.

 

''It's too soon to tell.I mean don´t get me wrong you guys are awesome and the teachers are great it´s just that so far I´ve like it but at the same time it seems like everyone is constantly competing with everyone else, like trying to beat each other on everything..."

 

I knew exactly  what she  was talking about.

 

"I get what your saying. I felt that in the beginning you´ll eventually get used to it. But the truth is we are. Our parents tell us to be the best. It´s not just about beating the others and be the best, it´s a matter of standing up for our family name and business. For instance Taemin's parents own the biggest restaurant chain in Korea, they both have and incredible reputation and won't let him ruin it, even after knowing him for so long I still don't get how he's still sane: his parents won't let him have grades below the 95%, and it's not only him,  Lay's ones won't tolerate if he's not on the top 5 best students."

 

She widened her eyes glaring at  me."God, I had no ideas.What about you?"

 

"I'm the second best at our class yet my father doesn't even greet me when he comes home once a month." I answered her, even though it was true I didn't resent it.When I was little I would try to beat everyone and be the best at everything: the one that ran faster at PE,the most clever at maths and even the best dancer, only for him to notice me.He didn't,  not even once, complimented my all A marks and as time went by eventually got over it.

 

"That's the good thing about being an orphan: no parents to disappoint or to impress" she said with a pity smile" Plus yours would be really proud if they took the time to look"

 

Her voice was as sweet as honey  and her comforting words were really warm. At that moment a strike of sun hit her face.

 

Now that I noticed more carefully her eyes weren't brown but hazel, I continued scanning her face with my eyes admiring her high nose which was so tiny and simetric.I moved on to her lips:pink, plumbed and overall so kissable.

 

Without even thinking I stopped and she followed. My hands moved themselves to her waist and slowly pulled her towards me, closing the gap between us.Still looking at her I noticed she started leaning in and in a blink of an eye my lips were touching hers.It started softly and I noticed she tasted like cherries.My arms were around her and she putted hers around my neck, I pressed a bit more but I knew that what I was doing wasn't right.I ended the kiss and moved back.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

(...) 

I felt sorry for him " Plus yours would be really proud if they took the time to look" I tried to consolate .

As we walked the sun hitted my face and I close my eyes enjoying the warmth, when I opened them I notice Kai staring at them. His eyes continued to glare at me making me melt under his intense gaze.

Then suddenly he stoped with them fixed on my lips.I felt a strange feeling running throw my body making me shiver, an attraction.

Without giving me time to think he pulled me by the hips, I didn't resist an leaned in.

He then pressed his mouth softly against mine . His smooth lips were warm as he leaded the kiss.I didnt feel any butterflies or anything like that, what I did feel was the smell of soap that emaned from his neck that for some reason just drove me crazy.I wrapped my arms around his neck while the pleasure took over.

He started kissing me more roughly and I did the same but then, suddenly, he stopped and took a step back.

His face turned red "I'm so sorry Myung. I really shouldn't have..."

I felt embaressed myself: what was I thinking? Well I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking at all, I just letted the atraction guide me, and sure he was an amazing guy but I didn't know him that well...yet.

"Oh no it was my fault" this was so akward to talk about I felt my cheeks burning, but we had to we couldn't ignore what had just happened, or could we? "At least you are a good kisser" I tried to joke

He laughed a bit "You are not bad yourself. But let's not ignore this, ok?" he faced me seriously" I want you."

 

Whoah. I was so surprised and thrown back by this that I was left speechless but he continued,

 

"You are great. I really wanna know you. And you are definitely too precious to built a relashionship based on only pleasure.No, I'm gonna make this the right way. I'm going to show you I'm a decent guy and I'll make you fall in love with me as I do the same with you."

 

I smiled listening to this,I just felt lucky for having met such an awesome guy, he surely knew how to make a girl feel special.

"I'll be looking foward to it"  I replied smiling

"Now we're already late to class so we better hurry." he said before he started running towards the main building.