Introductions

Dance On (HIATUS)

"Okay.Now that you are all seated is anyone missing?" Eunhyuk asked

"HE´s missing" said the girl who adden´t dissed me. I had been observing her, she seemed to be the leader of her little group. Jia and Vic imitated her every move and Key and Jokown competed with each other to  be her favorit. She ignored them all, her atittude was snobish and egocentric ( just the people I hate the most) but talking about this "he" she seemed to admire him whoever he was.

"I meant: is someone unusual missing? He´ll be here sooner or later." restated Eunhyuk

"Probably later" Kai joked

As soon as he finished talking someone kicked the door and walked in without even apologizing.As he approached I observed him: He was tall and skinny. "Damn he looks fine" I thought even though I could tell only by looking he was arrogant as hell.

"Jay you can sit here" said Hyeyeon said with the fakest tone while emptying the sit she had been saving.

"Like that would happen" he replied coldly. Even though I dind´t like her I felt sorry as I saw her flirtatious smile turning to a annoyed expression. He kept walking and then grabbed a empty chair and sat there. "Hi sunbae" he greeted Eunhyuk."Hi." responded him unsurely.

"Why didn´t he get scolded?" I whispered to Lay." Cuz that´s just the way he his. He was scolded and still is frequently but he doesn´t change so some teachers stopped trying. Plus he does what he wants an is a straight A student even when he doesn´t try not to mention hes one of the best dancers so.." he answered shrugging. Even though it was a lame excuse I didn´t say anything.

"Ok now that we are all here let´s introduce the new student. Would you mind doing that yourself?"the teacher asked

"No. Not at all."I said getting up a going to the front of the room. A lot of eyes stared at me with defiant looks making me feel nervous but I looked further and spotted the cheering looks from my new friends."Hi! I´m Myungsoo. I´m 16 and I dance ballet. Please take care of me" I said confidently and then bowing

"So that makes you the maknae of our class!" exclaimed Hyorin smilling"You can trust us dongsaeng you are in good hands" said Kai winking. I smilled: everyone in the class was being nice: Taemin gave me a tumbs up and Lay gave me a huge  warm smile. Even Hyeyeon was looking at me with a semi-benevolent expression making her troupe imitate her.Well not everyone was smilling. The boy who came last wasn´t. But he wasn´t even listening. Or so I taught before he opened his mouth....