Classics

Dance On (HIATUS)

Anneyong guys ^^ (God it has been so long since I last uploaded a chapter -.-" Soryyyyy )                        Anyway I´m back and now that my vacation started I have more time to write (hurray), I´ll try to update every two weeks or sooner if possible so make sure you check my fic ;)                                      I´m also working on another fic ( for a contest) and I think you´ll also like it so if you can check that out too.

Hope you guys like and please tell me what you think :D

Happy readings!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo POV

"Uff. I'm glad classes are over, I'm so tired" I exclaimed as we packed our stuff.

"Yeah, me to. Do you still want help moving?" Hyorin asked.

"If you don´t mind, pleaseee." I almost begged.

"Sure we volunteer" Kai and Taemin shouted from across the room "I can drive us there" Taemin added.

"You guys go first, I´ll drop by the supermarket and get some ice-cream" Lay suggested.

"Good idea want me to go with you?" I asked.

"No thanks you go with them otherwise they spend ours trying to find their way." we all laughed "Just text me the address later"

"See ya later" Hyorin waved as we headed for the parking lot.

(...)

"Which one is your car?" I asked Taemin.

"That one" he said pointing at a vehicle at the corner of the park.

"This one??!?" I squealed as I ran towards the  light blue Volkswagen T2.

"Yeah" he said and they all laughed as I dolled and fangirled over my ideal car.

Taemin opened the doors and we all hoped in. I looked like a kid at a candy store, looking at everything from the vintage radio to the probably restored leather seats.

"OMG! You have the coolest car ever! This the most perfect car ever. "I exclaimed barely containing the excitement on my voice.

"Hahaha that's what I think too, but they don't agree!" Taemin exclaimed starting the engine.

" It´s not that we don't like it, it's just that maybe it's a bit old..." Kai replied.

I chocked a bit and exchanged incredulous looks with Taemin.

"Old?! It´s not old it´s a classic!!" I stated and Taemin hi5ed me.

"That's exactly my point!" he added.

Kai and Hyorin just shrank their shoulders resigned. The warm sun came throw the windows as we all giggled and chattered along. Half way some one had the idea of turning on the radio and we started singing or more accurately screaming to every song that came on.

"I´m so glad we chose dance instead of singing" Hyorin joked between our screams.

"Lool" I exclaimed "As if you don´t have the most beautiful voice ever. Oh on the next curve turn to the left and then it´s the building on the right" I instructed Taemin.

"And who´s that?" Hyorin lifted her eyebrow as we made the last turn and Hilyuk appeared on our vision fields leaning against his smarts hood playing on his phone.

"Really?" I was surprised by her question I had never thought about Hilyuk as a man he more like a brother, but I guess he was what you´d call a hot guy. "That´s Hilyuk my best friend, my other friend, Bona, should have came with him."

"That's your friend?!" she widened her eyes in surprise "You should have told me he was hot! I would have been more careful with my clothes. Aish ottokae..." she said frantically fixing her hair. Both Kai and Taemin rolled their eyes and I just laughed.

"Your so dorky! You look just fine and he´s so clueless he won´t even notice what you´re wearing." I ensured her as I closed the cars door.

"Hey!" he waved with playful smile

"Hi" I replied "Guys this is Hilyuk, Hilyuk this are Taemin, Kai and Hyorin."

"So you are the famous duo, Myung wouldn´t stop talking about how awesome you guys were"

I felt my checks turn red, I would make him pay for this later, but he didn't stop there.

"She has also told me about you, how cool you are and all that what she didn´t mention was how pretty you were" Now it was Hyorin´s turn to blush.

"That´s so lame." I shrank at the tackiness of the pickup line and we all burst in laughter.

"Just kidding." he said sticking his tongue out "Anyawy how was your day?"

"Oh fine..." I answered relaxed trying not to mention my little incident.

"Yeah you  just almost broke your nose.." Kai added in the same tone mocking me.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Hilyuk widened his eyes. Oh Snap. This was exactly why I didn´t want him to know about it, I mean I love him and all that, but he just worries without any reason and sometimes he can be a little hmm... overprotective.

"It was nothing really" I ensured trying to shove the topic away "By the way, where´s Bona?" I couldn't find her anyway "Shouldn´t she have came with you?" 

"I thought so too, but when I was on my way to pick her up she phoned me telling me she was going to visit her mum to the hospital and then she would catch a bus to get here later. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her, but she preferred going alone."

"Ok, in that case we should start now don't you think?"

"Yeah sure, Lay should be here any time soon so let´s start and when he comes let's have a break and eat the ice-cream: I´m starving!!" Taemin suggested.

"That sounds nice and the sooner we start the better I mean I'm not saying you have as much junk as I do, but you don't sound like the type of girl who has few belongings" Hyorin joked

"Hahaha!!! I'm surely not. Let's do that!" I agreed as we entered what I would call home a few days ago.