And it keeps getting... worst?

Dance On (HIATUS)

Myungsoo POV

"And if you add X to the final result you'll get Y and then if you use the formula I gave you..."Onew kept teaching but my head was elsewhere. It had been a week since Ms Lee passed away, I was deeply hurt but what pained me the most was seeing Bona, after the funeral we had a fight and she told me she didn't wanted to see me anymore. It was scary seeing her like that: she was hurt, furious and confused at the same time; in all these years I've known her I had never seen her so angry, no not angry: mad!

And the thing was she was right, no matter how I made excuses I hadn't been there for her... ever.

When we were both 11 and I was staying with the Kims,apart from the tree house incident, there was also another important happening that year: Bonas father left her. No matter how hard I try to forget that day I won't be ever able to do so. It was a Saturday, as usual we had a ballet class in the morning and afterwards I was supposed to have lunch at her house, we had planned it and been looking forward to it the whole week: we had even convinced Ms Lee to bake us her famous cookies for dessert. We were thrilled till the actual day came, during class me and her got into a fight, it was nothing strange really, we were kids and it happened all the time but then being the stubborn girls we are our words became harshest and harshest we didn't meant anything we said but when we were being hurt and the only way to answer, or so we thought, was to hurt the other even more. According to Hilyuk it was the first, and till last week only, time he had seen us like that, I still remember the exact words:

"Ya Lee Bona, that's MY spot!!!Get out!!"
"It does not have your name written on it so I can be here if I want" she answered showing me her tongue
"You are such a spoiled brat!!!!Always used to getting everything you want given to you!"
" Ya! How dare you, you know really well that's not true! You know how much my parents have to work to give me the smallest things... oh yeah, I forgot: how could you know." She said meanly
"Aish with that attitude you're not even worthy of calling Mrs and Mr Lee parents. I hope they leave you, seriously raising you so that you become so arrogant!"

And we both turned our backs to the other.Not surprisingly our plans were abandoned and we didn't speak till class was over. I told her I would take the bus and Mr Lee would pick Bona.

"Myung I'm sorry about earlier didn't mean it, please don't leave me alone here. My father will be here in a second he'll take you too." She almost begged me. One of the things that till this day scared her was big left alone, wich is kind of ironic because she is such an independent girl, completely aware of that I wasn't able to a knowledge I was also wrong and I was able to make the situation even worst.
"No way. Being here without no one might be good for you to reflect about how I have always been, in fact I hope your father doesn't come to pick you up... ever ! That way you can see what it feels to be really left alone." I shouted with tears streaming down my face before I ran away.

What happened was that her father really never came. At first she called her mother and they both thought he had simply forget about it or had been late so Ms Lee came instead,it was only when they arrived home and saw a note he had left saying he couldn't take it anymore and he was leaving they realised what was really going on, that note was the last thing Bona saw of him.She phoned me but I didn't pick up so she left me tons of voice mails begging for me to call her. I tought she was making more fun of me and got really mad and even more hurt than I was before so I just ignored her. No matter how horrible and recklessly I had acted the next day she explained me the situation and accepted my apologies right away. "It's fine, I know you didn't mean it plus I know it won't happen again, you'll always be there when I need just like I'll be for you" she said. Part of it came true, the other... not not so much.

She was so pissed of she didn't even talk to me,I had tryed every way of communicating with her but she wouldn't answer my calls nor open me her apartments door, the only reason why I wasn't freaking out was because I knew she was in good hands: she had Lay and Ms Yoon had left Hikyuk in Paris and came back earlier. Nevertheless I felt really bad, I was supposed to be helping her not to have hurted her more than she was already...

"Ouch!!" I screamed as something hitted my head,

"Will you start paying attention? Just bear with me five more minutes Ms Myungsoo." Teacher Onew replied picking up the pen he had thrown at me

"I will, I'm sorry " I apologised, that was: right five more minutes and then you'll go and rehearse with them for SDC.

Rehearsal was the best part of my day, in addiction to be right after school, it was the only time I forgot a bit about how awful I was as a friend and Kai and everyone made me feel a bit better. Five more minutes I repeated.

(...)

After the five minutes had passed I packed my things as fast as I could and rushed to the practise room we had arranged to meet in. It was awfully quiet and there was no one there. I had a bad feeling and that's when I saw the note on the mirror. I approched it and read what it said.

"Hi Babe ♡ How are you doing? Hope you're feeling better, don't blame yourself for what happened,Bona will eventually forgive you. You know you look the prettiest when you smile so cheer up! ^^ You must be asking why we aren't there, to tell you the truth Hyorin kind of broke her arm during hip hop class so me and Taemin came with her to the hospital and Lay went to check on Bona. Don't worry to much it's probably nothing serious and she'll be better than ever ready to win SDC ;). If you want feel free to join us but first Ms Yoon called me asking to tell you she had something really important to discuss with you ASAP, so please drop by StepAhead before coming .

Love, Kai"

Many thoughts came to my mind as I read the note.

Firstly was Hyorin ok? She couldn't have broken her arm! We only have two, and she needs both to dance. SDC is in two weeks and she as the duet with Taemin in wich one arm is clearly not enough! I really had to see how she was doing.

Second, Ms Yoon? What was it that was so urgent that she couldn't wait for me to come out of class to phone me and had to phone Kai who had no afternoon classes? Maybe it was something regarding Bona and in that case I had to hurry.

I was rushing my way to the bus station when I collapsed into someone and my notebooks fell on the ground. The person who I had crashed onto helped me getting them and that was when I noticed it was Jay.

"Oyy Bunhead, where are you after in such a hurry?" he asked

"Mhmm I was gonna catch the bus to StepAhead."

"Your previous ballet school, right?"

I nooded with my eyes wandering to somewhere else.

"Yeyy where are you looking at when such a pretty boy is talking to you?" he joked.

"Mhmm nothing much really, it's just that the bus leaving right now was the one I was supposed to catch" he followed my gaze and his eyes landed on the vehicle that became further and further away from us.

"Aish I'm really sorry for making you lose your bus." He apologised and I told him it wasn't his fault "Still the least I can do is to give you a lift. Come on we'll be there in no time. Just wait at the door I'll go and get the car from the park"

And without giving me time to react he rushed for the parking lot. I just shrank my shoulders and made my away to the main door. I was not surprised when a bright red ferrari pulled over and he came out of it to open me the passengers door. Eventhough the car choice wasn't unexpected the sudden cavalierly of the driver was, and it made me smile.

"Ya what are laughing about I might not look like one but I'm I a real gentleman. Now get in and enjoy one of the best rides of your life" he winked before closing the door.