Warning

Dance On (HIATUS)

Kai POV

I saw her leaving: she looked annoyed,had I been to bossy or disrespectful ? I'll have to apologize, but later now I had bigger worries.

I faced Jay :"Don't, just don't".He knew exactly what I was referring to yet he played dump.A smirk appeared on  his face "I dont know what your talking about" he smiled with an innocent look." Stop it I won't let you fool around with Myungsoo like you do with the others". "Oh Kai, come on its so simple: I see a girl I like, play a bit with her, take her to bed and then dump her. You know how it works , let's not make things complicated shall we?" he said that in such a natural tone it pissed me off, I cringed my fists trying to control my anger "You disgust me.I won't let you lay a finger on Myungsoo". "The same Kai as always don't you remember? Last time you interfered it didn't turn out so well for you.Will your parents tolerate your expulsion again?" he joked.

Last time I had protected someone that person had been Hyorin. It had been ages ago, the only things I remembered were that  I broke his jaw and he dislocated my shoulder; we had been  both suspended for a week but the bruises lasted for at least a month. Still it had been worth every bit of it( I mean Hyorin is my bestfriend even now and she would have done the same for me) but my parents( wich are the  strictest ones ever) threated that if I was expelled once again they would take me out of SDA and force me to study law, LAW!!!!

" I don't care.She's worth it"  I replied confide

" How's she different?"  he asked making a small pause"She's just like the others"

"Think whatever you want but I've warned you: try touching her and you'll see" I turned my back and followed the path Myungsoo had token earlier trying to forget about him.

Jay POV

(...)

"How is she different?" I asked and then exhitated" She's just like the others", as soon as I said this my insides cringed: I knew that was a lie, she was nothing like the others. Deep inside I knew she was different, she was... special.

"Think whatever you want but I've warned you: try touching her and you'll see"he said fearlessly.

Kai had warned me and left, he had made pretty clear he would protect  her, would I fight for her?