Pair up

Dance On (HIATUS)

~~10 minutes later~~

Myungsoo POV

Meanwhile we were choreographing Hyoyen arrived followed, of course, by her group. They all looked amazing dressed in their brand sweatpants and trainers. They didn't even say good morning and just sat on their corner. After them Jay arrived. I looked at my watch and it was 8:16, aparentley he wasn't as late as Lay had made it look.

''Woah Jay you are here on time!'' Hyoyen said delightfully

''If I knew that I would have to put up with you I wouldn't have.'' - he was always so mean and rude! He looked at me and winked''Hey gorgeus''

I rolled my eyes and replied ''Whatever''He was such a loser.

''Guys you can flirt after class now let's work. Today I prepared an awesome routine. You'll love it." GaIn announced smiling ''Everyone pair up.''

As soon as she said this, it was like a hurricane came into the class room.

Hyorin and Lay immediately exchange glares; Jia, Key, Vic and Jokwon hugged each other at the speed of light, Hyoyeon called Jay with her tipical fake tone. At the same time, surprisingly, 3 different voices called me.

''Myungsoo!''

Suprised I looked around. Both Kai and Taemin waved at me. I smiled back, but who was the third voice?

"Forget it. She's mine." 

Even though I didn't turn, only by the disrespectful tone I recognized the voice.

'' That's my choice, Jay. I'm going to choose who I want to" his cocky atittude started pissing me of.

" Come on. Just one dance?" his voice was softer and had a kind tone. When I looked back at him,
he melted into a warm smile. The arrogant Jay was gone and a gentle one had showed up. In a matter of  seconds he had changed completely it was like he had 2 personalities was he bipolar or something?

Curious to get to know him I looked at Kai and Taemin with a sorrow look. They must have guessed what I was about to say because Kai said:

"Go. If you need anything don't hesitate on asking us ok?" he smiled

"Ok." I ensured him turning around.

I was about to start walking when a string arm pushed me back.

"If he's rude or mean don't be hurt and just call us." Taemin said with  worried look. His concern moved me it was nice to have someone worried for us.

"Hey guys after class I'll have to move my things from my old apartment you  can come along if you want. I'll treat you to a icecream after" I suggested winking

"Sure" they both exclaimed with an ear to ear smile

"We'll help to" said Lay who had came near with Hyorin."Only for the icecream" she added laughing.

"Thanks guys.My bestfriends will also come, I'll introduce them to you."

"Yeah that'll be cool."

"Ahem" Jay coughed waiting

"Coming" I replied leaving my friends at the other corner of the room. When I reached him he was starring at me with puppy eyes.Now that I looked close when he wasn't being a jerk he was kind of cute.

"Shall we dance?" he asked offering me his hand