I wish...

Dance On (HIATUS)

Once again he dragged me by the hand.Instead of guiding me to somewhere nice and calm he ledded me to a rotten and old tree. The wood from the lad was starting to fall and the branches were so thick they looked as if they were about to break.The cold wind breeze hitted my bare arms making me shiver, it also made me notice the ribbons tied around the thin branches. When the wind blew they would be pushed back to forth as if they were dancing.It was actually really pretty.
"What is this? I asked without taking my eyes of the tree
"This is what we call the wish tree. You tie something around its branches and make a wish. If yours is granted or if " the tree decides to help you" supposedly the wind will carry the ribbon away."
"That's so silly " I said laughing at the not so believable mith.
"Yeah I know.Still wanna give it a try?" he said taking the laces of his shoes"Here you go.I'll also tie this one."
I took the white lace he gave me and got on my tiptoe to reach even the lowest branch. God it to be short.He laughed and only by stretching his arm he reached the higher ones.
"I hope bunhead will be happy and successful here.Also make me be there on time to always catch her" he said
Ohh that was so cute of him now it was my turn.
"I wish I have a great time and hope  I can be a good asset for group.I also wish Jay shows everyone how friendly he is.Oh almost forgot: lastly make Bona's mother recover" I whispered as I tied it neatly
"That's a hell of a long wish" he joked
"Yeah let's see if it comes true" I said as I picked some flowers of the ground placing them around the lace." Now it looks pretty! Don't you think."
"Whatever."he said smiling . As he did two small dimples appeared on his cheeks. 
"Myung!!" a exhausted voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Jays smile disappeared and when I noticed the voice belonged to Kai mine appeared.
"Hi!" I waved him
"Here you are. I've been looking for you everywhere"he started happily but them his eyes met Jays and he frowened, then he quickly looked back at me. "Let's go inside it's freezing here" he said grabbing my hand.  Jay stopped him and tightened my other hand wich he was now holding himself.  
Surprised I looked at my hand and then at Jay." Let's go Myungsoo" his sharp voice commanded as he pulled towards him without taking his gaze of Jay. "No, stay" Jays voice cutted the silence like a knife.
At this point I had had enough of being ordered around like a dog. I letted go of both hands "Stop it you two!!!You are both such nice guys why can't you just get along?" I kneeled down , took my shoes lace and tied next to my previous one" Here: this time I hope you two can become  friends" I said before storming away leaving the two of them behind  with an incredulous look on their faces.