Getting to know you

Dance On (HIATUS)

"Come on guys. 1-2-3 chachacha. Pali, pali." 

GaIn shouted over the music. 

"Sorry, ups, sorry again" I kept mumbling to Jay, I couldn't count how many times I had steped on him. He only smiled and kept on leading me.

If I had doubted then today I was sure: I couldn't be y. I tried to move my hips like GaIn but I looked like a robot. Jay erupted in laughter and I blushed embarrassed. " God Myungsoo that's so not y. You look like a warm." his words were harsh, I mean I know I can't do it but theres no need to be rude."Hey I'm sorry I didn't want to offend you. And who needs to be y when they are beautiful" he said and blushed afterwards notoriously shy.

"That was sweet" I said moved "I bet you can´t do it too, if you can than teach me.Teach me how to be y"

He winded  his eyes "Me?? I'm not y!I´m...hot!" he started making us both laugh.He began moving his hips and man , hot or y you can call him whatever but damn he could shake them. ''It all lays here'' he said grabbing my waist. I looked at him surprised ''I'm sorry'', he said removing his hands.His attitudes surprised me no cockiness or arrogance were shown to my surprise, he was very different from what I thaught he was actually a true gentleman.''You are so much better than you make it look like'' I said surprised by his attitudes.

''Don´t judge a book by it´s cover.Most of you don't even know me. But don't think you've seen all of me and know me well; I´ll  treat you the same way you treat me. Kind of like karma." he said returning to his normal indelicated self.

''Well for what I saw now you seem to be a misunderstood person who acts all tough and jerk like, but is actually really sweet'' I replied without hesitations.

''You really cracked one up Sherlock!'' he joked while a grin settled on his face. 

"Okay,okay.Let´s stop a bit. That was great Lay and Hyorin; Kai and Taemin I know you don't like this but there's no need to let it show and Hyoyeon be more cooperative with them; Key and the others great chemistry and lastly Jay and Myungsoo  great progress specially you Jay I'm really impressed. Now for the next part..." GaIn gave us the directions.
Me and Jay eyed each other I widened my smile and consequently so did he. 
"You bring up the good in me" he said mocking me giving me a Hi-5
"Than I should just stick with you" I replied playfully before we focused on the routine.

GaIn was a really daring coreogrpher and the choreography intricated. The steps were complex and as if that wasn't enough the moves were fast and involved synchronisation, well both of us had 2 left foot so we kept tripping over each other a lot (mostly me).

"Guys  lets go over it one last time now with the music. I'll give you a grade and this will be for evaluation." GaIn said
"Confident and ready?"Jay asked
"Not really" I said unsure. Apart from difficult the dance was dangerous and  the collaborations were bold and there was a lot that could go wrong. Nevertheless I concealed my feelings." But who cares anyways?"

It satrted and everything was going smoothly apart from a few mistakes we weredoing great, the music was almost over but there was still an air elevation before the  end. I've never liked heights and this was no exception; there are so many things that can go wrong. Partenering isn´t my favourite thing in the world and pas de deux just terify me.

Whilst I was submersed on my thoughts Jay lifted me. I felt sorry for him that moment maybe I should lose some wheight... I was so high I could barely touch the ceiling curious I looked down: the ground was way too far so I shivered and then... I accidentally tilted causing our balance spot to move, ruining our equilibrium

. It happened so fast I could only see the ground getting closer and closer at the speed of light. At the same time GaIn held her breath and Hyorin screamed worried. Kai and Taemin putted Hyohyeon down and came running. I closed my eyes fearing the worst and then...I landed on some strong arms.

I was still shaking but managed to open my eyes. The adrenaline rush made my eyes wet. Were this tears? "Myung stop it you are being such a crybaby" I thought to myself trying to control my emotions but it was too late memories had start flourishing and the fear I had just felt was too much so I gave up being strong and just shrugged myself in those safe arms.

"Shhh it's all right now. I got you" Jays voice whispered keeping me close to his chest.