Improvising

Dance On (HIATUS)

-----At SDA-----

Myungsoo POV

We were all at the classroom. There was no one there yet except for us. Surprisingly the guys had been punctual ,expect for Lay who had arrived earlier, the others were there at 7 sharp.

"So any ideas?" I asked after we all sitted on the ground

"I was thinking about something like StepUp3.You know the dance at the museum?" Kai asked.

"I know!" I replied immediately"I loved it!" I have seen the movie at least 10 times with Bona and every time I rewatched it it only got better.

"That would be awesome! We could make a number with optical illusions and... a circus theme!!" Hyorin added started to get excited

I'm nother sure If we 'll be able to actually be able to make it but ate least our ideas were fantastic

"We could have a circus theme and then each number was like an act" Taemin suggested

"Yeah and we could incorporate everyone's style in it" Kai added

"Ok. What about the music? You'll handle that right?" Hyorin asked Lay

"Yeah I'm working on Kai's piece and it's coming out awesomely. Next I'll make the duet. For the group one I found a awesome remix. It's a mashup  of the surgarplum  fairy and dubstep.I'm pretty sure our little ballerina will like it" he responded looking at me smilling"Here" he said pressing the play button.The music began to play and started filling the room. The beat was sick. As soon as it started playing Kai got up and started freestyling.

The familiar melody looked so different when compared to what I am used to but not in a bad way it's was.... refreshing.

"Myung came here.When the chorus begins start doing fouettes"

I got up quickly and as soon as the first notes started I began spinning.

" Looks great. You are so in synch with yourselves and the music" Lay complimented.

" Now finish it on a double pirrouete and then do a calypso jump finishing on a knee drop. Lay and Taemin as soon as they hit the ground we start doing the hip-hop routine we learned last term " Hyorin commanded and so we did. The effect turned out awesome. We continued improvising along the music until it stopped and we abruptly collapsed to the ground.

Kai POV  

  For a moment we just stood there, our backs resting on the cold floor, no sound to be heard. And then suddenly a melodical giggle broke the silence. I swear it was the most beautiful laughter i had ever heard. I'm not really tacky or all that but the sound was like those wind chimes. It was the sound of joy and somehow it was contagious. I started laughing too and to my surprise the others did as well. We stayed there laughing and laughing to the point my stomach hurt!

We looked like complete maniacs laughing histerically and nonstopably on the ground.

''Am I interrupting something?'' asked a voice from the door.

We stood up and looked at the voice owner. It was GaIn, our ballroom teacher. She was one of my favorite, she was sassy yet not cheap and made us all respect her. But Hyorin adored her I think she was her role model or whatever.

"You must like my class so much you even came here earlier" she joked looking at me and Taemin, she knows we both hate it.I rolled my eyes."Of course " Taemin replied with sarcastic laughter

"And who is this new face?"  she asked after laying her eyes on Myungsoo.She scouted her from head to toe.

" Kim Myungsoo imnida" she bowed.
Kim? Wasn't her mother's name Yoon?

''Shouldn't you be Yoon Myungsoo?'' I asked cautiously trying to not be nosy.

''Oh yeah... About that...'' she started to say awkwardly, and then she shrinked her shoulders '' I'm adopted.'' 

''So that's why you don't look like your mother.''-Hyorin exclaimed, covering right after.

I instantly felt embarrased '' I'm sorry I didn't want to talk about something so sensitive..'' She fistbumped my shoulder and gave us (we looked like statues, even GaIn had frozen) a warm smile. '' It's fine really. Ms Yoon might not be my biological mother, but she is definitely my real one''.
Her attitude was really cool and it made me like her even more.  

''I don't know you and I'm already liking you. Put this on and let's wait for the others. They should be arriving anytime. Today we'll make a really hot chachacha routine.Look forward for it!'' 

'' Dae''- Hyorin and Myungsoo took the  balroom shoes she gave and we sat on our desks at a corner discussing the choreo waiting.