Chattering

Dance On (HIATUS)

"Ok good job everyone" Ms Yoon said.

As soon as the reverence ended the three of us collapsed to the ground. We were covered in sweat and breathing hard. "I´ll make some tea so come and lets chat"Ms Yoon exclaimed.

We struggle to get up and walked (with difficulty) to the round table outside the studio. "Auauauauauu" Bona protested while sitting.I soon felt the same pain as the soreness made herself noticable. "Here you go" Ms Yoon said giving us cups with boiling tea "Be carefull it´s very hot, don´t burn yourselves" she had just finished saying when Hilyuk screamed. "Auuuuuuu" he shouted sticking his tongue out.

"The same as always" I tought while grabbing my cup. I inhaled the fragrance: a sweet strawberry scent and then a sour lime touch."My favourite" I smilled.

"So how´s everything going?" she asked. We all started talking at the same time. I wasn´t the one who adden´t seen her : Hilyuk was busy studying and Bona had so many part-time jobs to pay for her mothers treatments and fees.

"First Hilyuk, how is school going?" "It´s fine. I was elected class president again. And I came first at the school ranking" he said proudly "That´s my boy" I cheered high-fiving him. "That´s wonderfull, well done dear.What about you Bona, how is your mother?"

"She´s fine the doctors said she´s recovering really well from the chemotherapy. Plus I got a promotion at one of my jobs: the CEO says I´m really hardworking and since he knows the director of SDA he will recommend me for next years schoolarship!" "OMG !! That´s wonderfull we can be classmates!!" I giggled excited

"Oh Bona I´m so proud of you.

Oh darling that´s wonderful. It would be delightfull to have two of my students at such a prestigious school. Im sure that if you work hard you´ll get in. Hilyuk you should be next" she joked.

"And now how is my little ballerina?" she asked me. I was so anxious that I exploded. I cheerfully spoke for what appeared to be hours and told her everything. I was so happy and excited I spitted it all out only stopping to catch my breath it was only when my throat felt dryed that I shutted and realized Ms Yoon was starring at me with teary eyes smilling."Hoo little Myungsoo I still remember when you were liitle and wanted to be a dancer.Looking at the past you achieved so many things. In fact all of you did. Look at yourselves: all grown up,I´m so proud. Even when you become famous you won´t forget about me right? You wont forget the grumpy old lady right?"

We all looked confused and shocked almost as if we were offended. Forget her?She must not realize how much she means to us!

"Of course not!!!"Bona replied quickly

"You are like a mother to me!!!How could I forget you and how much youve done to me???" I ensured

"Plus we are as imatture as we were so you´ll have to keep watching over us"Hilyik joked

"I´m so gratefull and pleased to hear that" she said with a moved tone and a warm smile "Oh my!Look at the time!8 already and you have classes tomorrow!If you want I´ll drive you to your new dorm and you drive Bona home" she suggested to me and Hilhyuk.We both agreed and nodded.

We cleaned and locked the school,it looked quite creepy without any sound or noise.

I hugged Bona and Hilyuk tightly and we arranged that next day they would help me move my stuff to the dorm since everything except my pijama and a couple clothes were at my old apartment. I hopped in Ms Yoon vintage MG B and we drove into the black night.