Break time

Dance On (HIATUS)

We arrived at the bar: the place was full of unknown faces enjoying their free time. My whole class was there even though they were distributed by the countless tables,my group was sitting on a table at the center of the room:Taemin Kai and Lay were all looking at their phones really concentrated, probably waiting for Hyorins text that never came, as soon as they heard our steps Kai got up and ran to me.
"Oh god Myungsoo are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked searching frantically for any sign of damage"You scared me" he said pulling me to an unexpected hug.
Taemin just placed is hand on my head and told me he was glad it was nothing serious but his looks told me he was just as worried as Kai.
"Myung you seriously have to be more careful, not for yours but for ours sake" Lay joked sticking his tongue out.
Their comments made a huge smile appear on my face. "You look hungry.You probably are.Stay here I'll buy you a chocolate muffin.You like chocolate muffins right? Oh such a stupid question who doesn't?' Kai had vanished before giving me time to answer.
I felt a pat on my shoulder, when I turned around Hyoyeon was there with a judgmental glare.I had a strange feeling so I searched for my friends: Taemin had joined Kai and they were both far way from me, Hyorin was being blocked by Jia and Vic and Jokwon and Key did the same to Lay. The strange feeling intensified itself when she started talking.
"Ya bunhead" she started with a disrespectful tone and poking my head with her finger" Noticed that as soon as you arrived troubles started appearing? You know Jay could have been hurt today and for what?You?!?" the way she pronounced you was a insult itself but her bossy attitude was the most annoying thing." You are not cut out for this school, this is far to much for you bunhead." I usually like when my friends called me that but not when someone that didn't know used that nickname. But she didn't stop there. 
At this point the whole cafeteria was silent.A crowd had started surrounding us and Kai and Taemin were trapped on it. 
"Just get out of here ..." she said lifting her hand. 
I closed my eyes ready to get hit, I mean she was my sunbae and after all I was the maknae so I couldn't just beat her around ,well at least not now,  but somehow I didn't fell anything.I opened my eyes: Jay had made his way through the crowd who was know with expecting looks and had grabbed Hyoyeons hand.
"What do you think you are doing?" he shouted "Who are you to hit your dongsaeng when she didn't make anything to you?!"
"But Jay! I was worried about you. You could have been seriously injured!" she replied with the fakest tone I had ever heard her voice changing completely from the one she used to talk to me.
" I've never needed you to worrie for me and I'll certainly not need it in the future. Don't be all nosy and just mind your own business. And lastly don't you or any of your little friends dare to lay a finger on Myungsoo." he responded with a strong tone before grabbing my hand and shoving the crowd away. We were almost at the door when he turned back.
"Oh and one last thing I'm the only one that can call her bunhead, got that?" he asked and Hyoyeon nodded with a irritated face. And just like that we stormed out of there.

---------

He kept walking dragging me over  only stoping when we reached a quite alley near the end of SDA. Even though Lay had made a guided tour of the entire school I didn't remember this place. There was a concrete bench in the middle of an enormous grass field surrounded by trees. He made me sit on the bench but didn't turn around so I couldn't see his face. When he finally turned his fierce and angry expression had vanished and a worried smile had took their place. He squatted till he was about my height and looked me in the eyes.
"I'm sorry about what happened just now. Hyoyeon didn't  mean what she said."  he apologized.
"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who should be sorry. And you are wrong she meant everything she said and worst of all, she was right.You could have been hurt and what for? A stupid mistake I made." he looked at me shocked 
"It was my fault  and I hate when people can't take responsibility and yeah maybe SHE shouldn't hit me but YOU should and maybe I deserve it." At this point I was pissed off with myself: I'm a perfectionist so I hate making mistakes, I get really annoyed when others make them but when I do something wrong I just can't stand it.
"It was MY mistake that caused me to fall and you shouldn't have been implicated.'' I screamed raising my voice'' I'm the one responsible and I'm deeply sorry you choose such a stupid partner who can't even get a lift right!" I shouted. Now I was not sure if I was still talking to him or if I was just reprehending myself. His shocked glared was know an amused expression that was when I noticed how lunatic and silly I looked and stopped. "Bunhead you really are something else. And come on girl don't be so harsh on yourself. I don't blame you and I think you shouldn't blame yourself too but for what I saw that's impossible for you so at least take it easy.I know what's like to want everything to be perfect but sometimes you just have to relax and let things go their way. Come on give yourself a break... You don' look really convinced come on there's something I want to show you.''