First impressions

Dance On (HIATUS)

Myungsoo POV

I kept walking until Bona and Hilyuk fadded in the distance.I reached my pocket searching for the school map (this place was huge). The first class would be at complex B room 363(wherever that was).

I finally made my way to it and entered the room. "Woah" tought as I looked around a huge room with walls covered with full body lenght mirrors.There was a bar pierced to the left wall and some chairs and desks at a corner along with a soundsystem.

I shyly entered the room and went to an empty chair, there were only a few people in the room.A guy and a girl were stretching  and a group of 5 people was chatting on the floor. Two tall and slim girls aproached me followed by two guys  leaving behind one girl on the floor. The four of them were so tall and skinny. Their hairs and faces were flawless. They all looked like barbies.

"I´m Jia" said the pink haired girl" And this is my boyfriend Jokwon, flirt with him and your dead" she said with a fake smile. "And I´m Vic and this is Key,same thing here". They were so fake it disgusted me.

"Where did you get your leggings? The thrift shop?!" Vic joked and they all laughed"What about the hoodie?Just because it´s pink doesn´t mean its pretty or it suits you" Jia said runing her fingers throw her hair."Don´t be so mean you can tell she´s poor only for her... Bun" said Jokwon and Key completing each others sentences.

That was it, they could say anything they wanted about me but noway I was gonna let them talk about the gift Bina gave me.I was about to say something when the long haired girl who was stretching came to us.

"Wanna talk about hair Jokown? Why don´t  you look at your girlfriend? As she said just because it´s pink doesn´t mean it suits her. Right cottoncandy head?" she said looking at Jia. I couldn´t help but laugh. "Good one Hyorin" said a tall guy with a delicate face "Same with you Key who can a half bald guy be talking about someones hair?"And Vic your bangs most be blocking your visions but the leggings are just fine. I believe you have the same ones."

"Whatever" they said going back to their spot where the other girl was waiting laughing.

"Don´t mind them" said the boy" They are mean to everyone. I´m Lay and this is Hyorin"."Yeah they are really annoying  but deep inside they are nice people just don´t listen to them."added the girl "By the way your pin is amazing" "Thanks! And thank you for helping me out" I thanked "Anytime. Anyway are you the new student?" asked Lay."Ye I´m Myungsoo" I said bowing."Ya don´t be formal" said Hyorin laughing "And what is your dance style?"asked Lay "I´m a ballet dancer" i said confidently. "That´s awesome I´m a tap dancer" Lay exclaimed "And I´m a ballroom dancer"say Hyorin proudly."That´s great I was worried I wouldn´t fit in but there is a lot of variety." I confessed.

"Yeah that´s what makes it so fun" Hyorin and Lay said at the same time."But you guys most know a lot of styles, I know nothing" I admitted "You´ll learn them with time and we´ll help so don´t worry." Lay explained calmly."Lay´s right. I mean we can´t be all like..." was saying Hyorin when she was interrupted by two handsome(very handsome) boys.

"Hi guys" said the two of them who had just arrived

"Speaking of the devil..." Lay said winking

"Did we interrupt something...?"was saying the taller one when he noticed me "Well hello gorgeous."he continued with a cute tone.

"No, not at all."said Hyorin"This is Myungsoo the new student why don´t you introduce yourselves?"

 "Hi Myungsoo I´m the prettiest boy you will ever meet: Kai" the boy joked

"And I´m the most talented one: Taemin" said the other

"HAHAHAHAHHA and I´m santa" joked Hyorin"What about your introduction handshake, have you forgotten?"

"Noway we would forget such a masterpiece right Taemin? Ready?"Kai asked.

"Whenever you are, 5,6,7,8,..."

In front of my eyes these two made the coolest handshake I´ve ever seen. It started with some finger snaps and claps and some tutting but suddenly it evolved into an awesome beat. They started krumping and breaking in perfect harmony. They seemed to be connected their energy was unbeliveble.

"We are KaiTae" they finished laughing"Who was it?Did you like it?"

I clapped frantically "Are you kidding me it was awesome!That was amazing!!!"

"I guess you finally got yourselves a fanclub"Lay joked. "Definitely" I assured

"Thank you so much to our 1# fan Myungsoo!" said Taemin making a heart shape."What would you say if we teach you a routine?"Kai asked after watching me clap enthusiastically "You mean....?" Hyorin asked. I was confused, what were they talking about? "Why not?" he responded. She nodded.

 

"Alright kids sit down time to start class." said teacher Eunhyuk as he appeared from the door."Yeah I know its boring but we´ll start dancing soon just sit for a bit and let me tell you the welcome speech etc..."

I couldn´t wait for the class even a boring speech seemed exciting,the day had just started and I was already loving it.